Canada Post
Canada Post Employee Review

Enjoy it a lot

21 March 2021
Depending on the manager on, things are organized and I get my excersize. The pay is a bit low, it can be a bit stressful for 21 per hour. Hoping to advance to ft soon.
3.0Job security/advancement
26 May 2021
Same role
Parcel delivery/letter carrier (Former Employee) - Kelowna
Way too heavy workload most days. Customer service is non existent based on this fact and you are forced to treat people poorly. I would avoid at all costs
Pros
Work by yourself
Cons
Long days, poor management, painfully dated technology and vehicles, on call, no benefits
13 May 2021
Same role
Letter Carrier (Current Employee) - Saskatoon, SK
You will be loaded up like a pack mule almost every day. Management will lie straight to your face. Management is not transparent in any way but they expect you to be. There is supposedly a weight limit on how much you can carry at a time, but management does not care about that. You will have many days where you cannot fit everything necessary into your bag, but you have to find a way to carry it all. I was told that it is acceptable to bring a few pieces of mail back to the depot (if you missed a few houses by accident, or something like that) but then got yelled at by management for doing so. I was on Covid leave in December of 2020 due to possible exposure while working in the main plant in Saskatoon. While on Covid leave, my supervisor would call and text almost every day to see when I would be back to work. Routes are too long, days are too heavy, and management does nothing to help alleviate this.
Pros
The work day can be done in under 8 hours, if you're fast enough and if it's a light mail day.
Cons
Management, being overworked almost every day, unappreciated and disrespected
2 April 2021
Same roleSame location
Letter Carrier (Current Employee) - Calgary, AB
Good company to workand helpful staff manager and supervisor are great. Timing are great . Work culuture is very good . I like working there . I recomend people who is lokking for job .