Canada Post

Canada Post

Canada Post Employee Review

Disorganized and petty

Management is horrible to work for. They do not even care enough to provide fans in the summer. All management care about is their bonuses! Sadly disappointed ☹️ Union only cares about full time letter carriers. No care for part time or casual employees or inside depot workers. Union is horrible and self serving. I would opt out if I could.

Pros

Pay is good

Cons

Management. No training

1.0Job security/advancement

Same role

best move ever was quitting!

i left with 12 years seniority and was told i was crazy. five years later...everyones telling me how smart i was to get out. terrible management, and just not a good place to work
Same role

production work with limited external contact

union environment with cooperative employees that are concerned for the benefit of all employees. Working as individuals to achieve the overall team goal in a production environment. The shift consists of various forms of sorting and machine work to ensure timely and accurate delivery of the mail. I enjoy learning the importance of work safety and the inner workings of a union environment. The absence of outside contact and working solo is the biggest challenge.

Pros

good wages, safe working environment

Cons

shift work
Same location

stressful but rewarding

Working as a casual it's a very stressful job coming in to sort and deliver routes you don't know. Most of the time no one is there to help you and you end up working 9 to 10 hour days without even finishing the route. ALTHOUGH, you get paid great money to walk and get exercise while also listening to music and getting to spend time outside. Overall It's a great job with awesome people and you get good exercise!

3.3Job security/advancement

Compare Canada Post with

• Canada Post
  • Disorganized and petty
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?