Canada One Auto Group Greater Toronto Area

Canada One Auto Group Greater Toronto Area Employee Reviews

Great place, only if they paid normal!

Great people there, lots of business, great management(except for one), but the just paid Finance managers very low based on the work or results.Hours were sometime long and stressful as in any busy store, but the people made it fun.

Pros

Otherwise great company, great people

Cons

Bad pay plan

Not fun at all

Back company to work for management only hires the own children and privileges white Rich people have the highest pay checks Never get time off with your family pay very low

Good people but have to work hard for little.

To start, used Covid as an way to get rid of employees without cause. Coworkers and managers were supportive and friendly. Very large company and you are just one of many and unless your performance is outstanding you don't make a difference in their eyes. Treated employees same as customers. Asked for everything gave nothing.

Company has no morals

Push and push the technicians, never is enough, always find reasons to yell at the technician for something, no job security. You are replaceable until you leave then they will do what they can to keep you. Overcharge customers, sell un neccessary work just to make money, sell or your replaced

Fast paced and hectic, easy people to get along with. Review received deals check for completion of all incentive forms, report any missing items and process once validated.

Great Place to work

Great management, pay structure is competitive and rewarding. Fun environment makes it easy to want to come to work. Excellent opportunity to move up within the company if you show your worth.

Good place to wotk

Very good place to work I enjoyed my time there. Management was fair and always listened to both sides. Professional organization that really did care for there clients as well a their employees. I miss working there and would recommend this organization.

Corporate atmosphere

No a bad place overall to work for, just location is getting with to much construction. Challenge to drive to work and to find parking. Future condos.

Great team better work life

I have worked at Wilson Niblett for over year and I love it. Everyone is so nice here it’s like a second family. They are very accommodating with time off within reason and I am compensated more than fairly compared to other places I applied. They have an amazing holiday party and top sales people and service advisors can win a all inclusive trip to Mexico every year. It is great to be recognized for your hard work and to feel so appreciated!!

Pros

Compensation, work life, friendly colleagues

Cons

None it’s amazing

Wilson Niblett Team

I have been working for Wilson Niblett since January 2019 and I am so happy to be a part of this amazing team. I was welcomed to the Wilson Niblett family right away and love all my co-workers. I now know how it feels to work with team players that always look out for one another.

Jobs at Canada One Auto Group Greater Toronto Area

See more jobs

Best Place I Have Ever Worked

I have been employed at Wilson Niblett for 3 years and I can honestly say it is the best place I hafe ever worked. The management team provides a fun and caring environment and truly works with the employees to ensure their success. I have been provided my bonuses even though I did not meet my targets and was told that it was an acknowledgent of my hard work they had witnessed. It will be a joy to be part of this team for years to come.

Pros

Work Environment, Management

Cons

Great work environment, many opportunities

Worked with the company for about 3 years and would have been with them much longer if I did not relocate almost an hour away. Managers work with you really well, they teach you how to do your job properly, lots of opportunities to make money as well.

Productive and Fun

This place has a great environment. I love the work life balance you can achieve eventually. The commission split can be negotiated. No Monthly desk fees is kinda nice for someone just starting out.

Pros

Lots of tenured agents

Cons

complete waste of my time

I worked there as a painter. No work.incompetent management. I had to chase them for the money I was owed. I hope the new owners are better. Beware of the new manager.he is no better

Pros

leaving at 430

Cons

everything

Distinction from the top

Worked there for yr and a half as a lot attendant new and used cars and both at the same time for awhile! Even though the dealership is one if not the busiest in Durham region management was too cheap to hire help for me for a long period of time and by then I felt completely taken advantage of so get used to it! Blood and sweat for peanuts I called it!!

Pros

Work outside all day ! Keeps you away from all the drama

Cons

Poor management and wannabe middle management !

Best dealership to work for

Friendly and humorous management. Feels like you're a part of the family. If you get to know the employees and the management well, they will make sure you feel at home. Pay structure if by far one of the greatest in the business far. Highly recommend

Pros

Great team, great pay structure

Cons

Managers show favoritism towards tenure employees

good atmosphere decent income

I have many years experience at this job it was a pleasure to work for them. We were planning a move north so it was never a long term deal of which mgmt was aware.

Pros

environment

Cons

Distance to travel

Great place overall

Great place to work. The people there are amazing. The structure of how it's ran is not so much. Lots of money to be made there though. Great opportunity!

busy and productive

high volume location (great to make money) good coaching and training as a new hire good pay scale (though its changed now from what it used to be) As long as you're someone who does work, you'll enjoy the sales and benefits

Pros

never an empty showroom

Cons

can be long hours/days

competitive people, but a happy enviroment

theyre successful for a reason, good people who are good at their job. if you can sell cars well then you can make it here no problem, younger group of employees so youll fit in easily

Beautiful Building amazing view

Working at Lexus on the park is amazing, From management to the staff. very easy environment to get along in, amazing support staff to help out with all the task,

Pros

Delivery specialist

Cons

location

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Canada One Auto Group Greater Toronto Area. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3Job security/advancement