Canada Life Employee Reviews

A good company to work. Good health benefits, flexible hours. Recognize productive employees. Opportunities for self development, volunteer work etc.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 November 2017
Overall a very fun company and stable job
Admin Support Clerk (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 October 2017
Company has lots of social events and fun events planned each year, salary may not be too high but overall everyone is nice and the employee recognition is good.
Good place with a great Work/life Balance
Java/J2EE Developer (Current Employee) –  Regina, SK1 June 2017
Had a great time working at Canada Life. Great life experience and learned a lot during my stay at the job.Got along very well with they employees, staff and management. I learned how to work as a team and enjoy my employment.
Pros
Good Benifits
Cons
Slow Career Development
Good place to gain experience in an office environment
SERVICE COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 March 2017
This was a short job during the summer while I was a student. I learned a lot about how an insurance company works. They also had good food and a few free lunches.
Canada Life
Financial Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Halifax, NS11 January 2017
A typical day for me was to read the headlines, then follow up on prospects, schedule appointments from these prospects. Meet with potential clients and develop a rapport then schedule another meeting to present solutions to their concerns. Evening I would cold call for more prospects as well as follow up on other files.
awesome
Insurance Agent Call center Rep (Former Employee) –  Regina, SK2 May 2016
Had a great time working at Canada LIfe. Great life experience and learned alot during my stay at they job.

Got along very well with they employees, staff and management. I really appreciate they training and all they efforts they have given me during they training process.

Management were very friendly and outgoing towards the learning and training us during they six month Trial.
Productive and pleasant atmosphere
Distribution Support (Current Employee) –  London, ON24 November 2014
People are very nice to work with at Canada Life. The busy atmosphere makes the day fly by but in a non stressful way.
Pros
Excellent cafeteria and benefits
Would never recommend anybody to this place.
Case Administrator - Individual New Business (Former Employee) –  Toronto9 August 2014
Horrible place to work. No advancement and extremely poor management in the Individual Life New Business Department.
it was exhaustive project
Senior QA Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 May 2014
it was contract job ,challenging ,the team was aggressively involved and great team work can be seen
Pros
good working enironment
Cons
no cons
Great Place
Full-time Tele-Underwriter (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 March 2013
Great place to work. Very friendly and team oriented environment. Lots of summer activities, excellent location, lots of amenities in the building, including a nurses lounge - if you take ill. The people are friendly and there is a lot of cultures.

Want to know more about Canada Life?

Ask a question
Admin Assistant
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Regina, SK18 May 2012
I would analyze, code, and communicate as a member of a process to complete an insurance application. I learned how to work as a team and enjoy my employment. I loved the management; very open. Co-workers were great.