Canada Goose
Coronavirus update
Information from Canada Goose:

Canada Goose Employee Reviews

Canada98 reviews
Great place to learn and advance
Great place to learn and advance, if you are willing to work a ton of overtime.

The workplace is filled with a lot of talented and smart people and lots of coworkers willing to help and mentor
good
honestly, i work here for 5 yrs,i don't know if i will recommend this for the other job seeker,but i owe canada goose. work here is 8hrs day shift only.
Fast passed workplace with great employees
The people at Canada Goose are amazing at the specialist, associate and management level . Executives lack strong leadership skills which is meant to foster professional development and progression .
Canada Goose is a good company.
I worked in Canada Goose for more than six months, it is a good company. I like the company’s culture and the work experience is wonderful as well as our colleagues are all friendly.
Augmenter le salaire
Je crois qu’ils doivent augmenter les salaires parce que le travail est stressant répétitif et intensif
Excelent
Working here is very stressfull but it is a good experience and a big challenge.
Its give me more friends.

I worked here more

than 5 yrs without sickleave. I enjoyung and spending my time in prodyction to help and motivate ootrts to be productive.
Workplace
Loved my coworkers they are the best, the management was also the best I loved working there would not have wanted to be anywhere else. Was really satisfied working.
More work oriented and fun place to work
Very nice experience working with coworkers. All are same boat in productivity at end of the day. More caring friendly management. I learned more important in Quality than Quantity in the finished products!
Run while you still can
Don't work here unless you like working for idiot managers. They will use you and your talent and your hard work to make it look like they are doing a good job. And speaking Mandarin is definitely an asset at this location - but don't worry - none of the managers speak it - but if you do - you'll sell lots of jackets and make sure the managers receive a fat bonus because of your hard work. Will you receive a bonus? Hahaha - wait til you see how small your bonus is, IF you get one. And just WAIT til you see what they have to say if you don't receive a bonus - even though they have received one. You're better off getting a job just about anywhere else. I've never worked somewhere where people are so unhappy at their jobs.
An okay company to work with
The job is fairly easy. However, the workplace is very competitive and the management is quite unfair. There is barely any career advancement. The benefits are okay and the salary is minimum.
productive and enjoy working with other
enjoy relax and nice working with other.a bit heavy lifting of fabrics.they have good benefits .and good environment to work..ensures health and safety at workplace
People are very kind
People are very kind, everyone is ready to help you if you have any problems or difficulties with you job. In the office, there are always so fun activities to do, for example potluck
Good discipline, good education, quality management systems, 5S
Every one must pass 6 weeks training course in order to be familiar with the standards and work culture of Canada Goose and then start the main work at the production line
A shady company in general
Very poor communication and management ability, even ask you to donate (almost harass you to donate everyday) for some polar bears....I’m here to work...
Pressure and discriminating management
I first began my job at Canada Goose feeling welcomed. They explained that everyone shares the same bonus and flexible schedules. However, they give out ridiculous daily sales goals, $10k a day is expected on a slow day. And the management team would pressure you almost every hour, reminding you that you need to sell this much more. They said it’s not a competitive environment but they would tell us, “if she can sell $20k a day, then you need to do the same too”.
Besides that, the management team would pressure us into donations. If for a few dollars it’s fine. They told each one of us that we need to donate $50 and don’t care what wYs it takes. They even tell us “ask your parents or don’t eat out , $50 is a piece of cake”. Hello? We are employees who work to pay for our lives. Donations that exceed our limits are not called donations. They would come around everyday during our shifts telling us “have you donated yet? I don’t see your name on the donation list , when r u donating?” What a ridiculous company! When you’re sick to a pint that you are at the doctors, they would just inform you to look for someone to cover your shift, otherwise it’s your responsibility and will count as a no show. Lastly, managers always swears around and make racist jokes about chinese mainlanders. Talk about professionalism here, these managers need investigations!!!!!!
Providing training for those without experience
The company wiliing to pay for training staff into working position for maximum two months.
I learned how to make high quality products in high speed.
Given the issues that I had a Canada Goose, I think that the biggest is the management. What lead me to quit is the simple fact that no one their was willing to take the job seriously and be responsible for personal issues that I encountered that effected the job.
great culture, friendly co workers, great career progression
at my time working for Canada Goose I learned so much. I received great encouragement to progress. I made some amazing friends. I really miss working there!
A great place for personal growth
A fast-growing, ethical company
I expanded my capacity to multi-task

Poor, junior management. Great people but they need to work on their communication and leadership skills

Great workplace culture, however, can be a little competitive, at times

The most enjoyable part of the job was all the amazing people I met in the workplace
Toxic
Too many unskilled people are in critical management positions. Anybody can be fired at any time, which creates an environment of fear and toxicity between departments.
great place to work
its a great place to work, people are friendly and the goal is fun. They make great products and you feel like part of a family working at Canada goose. Parking is hard to find.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Canada Goose. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8