It's depend to the hours available.
Such long hours.
Canada Goose has flex hours which are discussed with your manager. You can start anytime from 7 to 9am and leave from 3 to 5. it really depends on department, and your manager. Work from home is also an option available to employees as long as approved by manager.
- Do you have full benefits3 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Canada Goose?3 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Canada Goose? What are the steps along th…3 people answered
- What is Canada Goose sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?2 people answered
- What are some tips for doing well in the interview?2 people answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at Canada Goose?2 people answered
- If you were to leave Canada Goose, what would be the reason?2 people answered
- Does Canada Goose require background check?2 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Canada Goose?2 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Canada Goose?2 people answered