Canada Drives

Canada Drives Employee Reviews

Right from the beginning, my colleagues at Canada Drives have made the environment very comfortable for me. The training is quite thorough but if I have any questions, everyone is very helpful and patient with me. My managers check in with me to make sure I am not feeling overwhelmed or if I do want to take on more tasks, which I truly appreciate.
Pros
Sociable colleagues, health care
Cons
work can be repetitive (which is quite normal for any office job)
would get leads and try to close leads, setting targets daily to reach a goal,follwing up with clients, making sure all documents,banking, was done properly
- Very friendly and diverse workplace, where all employees are appreciated and rewarded for their hard work. - The management is supportive and understanding There is huge opportunities for internal growth of employees.
Recently joined the Canada Drives family and it's been such an amazing experience. I'm still learning but I know if I keep at it I will definitely succeed in the company. Perks are amazing - lunch and breakfast included and on certain days they have special dishes (ex. soups, different salads even a thanksgiving inspired meal). Benefits are great as well - Dental, Eye, Medical and transit is paid for. Canada Drives is also in the heart of downtown which makes it easy to have a work life balance IMO. Overall great company and I'm excited to see where I'm going to be in the company 6 months from now!
I have been working here for about 6 months now and I actually really enjoy coming to work everyday. The work is fairly easy and rewarding (if you put the time in) and the managers are super supportive. My co-workers make it really fun and the benefits are also amazing. I really like how enjoyable the work environment is. Not to mention having weekly lunches and unlimited tea and coffee is a huge bonus! I recommend Canada Drives to anyone who wants to enjoy coming into work every day and building valuable life skills.
After 2 years at working at Canada Drives, I am now making more money than my brothers who are an Accountant and a Denturist. Prior to working at Canada Drives, I had no sales experience. I was originally looking to apply for the marketing department but there were no openings. At the time, I was just a freelance Videographer. Income wasn't consistent at the time and I wanted something more stable. The beginning was really tough. It took me out of my comfort zone. As long as you are coachable, have a good work ethic and a good attitude, you will advance fast. Hard work does not go unnoticed. Staying later than my shift and coming in earlier separated me from everyone else. You will have to fail many times before you can succeed. That's why there is a high turnover. A lot of people can't take the heat because the majority of the people that start are young. They quit before even giving it a chance. Whenever I had questions or needed training, I would plug into my managers. The management is really great. They are really there for you when you need the help. I can't stress this enough, you need to be coachable and work hard. The hard work will pay off and you will get what you put in. They have my best interest because my success is their success. I have really grown as a person and do not take where I am at in the company for granted. I am extremely grateful for working for the fastest growing company in Canada and am excited to see where it takes me.
Pros
Good Salary, Free Food, Benefits, Culture, Management
Cons
Work, Life, Balance
Canada Drives is an extremely accepting and high energy company with endless opportunities for growth. Hard working employees are constantly getting promotions and offers for positions with higher pay opportunities. Management is supportive and will always push you towards success, as long as you are willing to put in the effort and show that you are working hard, they will definitely be there for you every step of the way. Hard work is compensated really well. Enthusiastic and fun working environment, everyone is super easy to get along with, everyone becomes friends really quickly.
Pros
Free lunch, transportation fees paid, extremely rewarding bonus structure, benefits covered
Cons
Longer hours if you want to excel in the company
I am coming up on my one year at Canada Drives. Within my first four months, I was able to work my way into a 20k salary increase which is not something I have experience so quickly before. On top of that, they have an uncapped commission plan that allows you to make so much more than I expected. Aside from a great base and compensation, we have full benefits and free transit which makes it a convenient company to work for. Breakfast and lunch are always available in the kitchen and since we are located right in coal harbour there are so many places to eat within a 2-minute walk if what's available doesn't tickle your fancy. Its great to know all my manager and superiors started in an entry level position like me because it shows how obtainable advancement is within the company. The workplace itself is very fun and young, everyone is here to grind and encourages you as you grow. Huge sense of community and constant team events outside of work that allows you to get to know your team even better. Being in sales obviously it is competitive which can be challenging but hard work is always met with appreciation, bonuses and advancement. The most enjoyable part aside from the great income would be the people you work with. Being in an office usually is not where I want to spend my time but the people here have grown to be not only colleagues but very good friends of mine. Overall it is fast, fun, challenging and rewarding
Pros
free lunch, benefits, great compensation, great managers, quick advancement
Cons
longer hours
5 days after arriving in Canada,I had no idea what I was going to do with my life. I have 2 kids and carry a financial burden to take care of my family. I got hired, and slowly moved up in the department. Now I am making over 10 grand a month! This took less than 1 year to achieve. This company reward hard work with hard cash, and there are no salary cap, meaning if you can make as much as you want. The bosses are great and they value their employees. By the way, they also have free food with 8 different tea bags for all tea lovers!!! <3
Pros
Money, Energy, People
Cons
Lots to learn in the beginning.
I've been working at Canada Drives for almost 2 years now. I started out as a customer service rep, moved to administration and eventually a manager. There is a lot of room to grow here, as long as you put the time in and show that you are interested in moving up in the company. The best part about working here is the workplace culture - the CEO's makes it fun to work here. Breakfast and lunch is included and your monthly transit is covered. There's tons of team outings and prizes to be won during Christmas/Halloween. I definitely recommend this place to anybody who wants to learn how to succeed as an individual, they give you the tools and show you how to apply yourself to get ahead.
Pros
Work place environment, lunch and breakfast, transit, in the heart of downtown, amazing managers/ceo's.
Loved working here best boss and manager I've ever had work is always interesting cause company is growing and constantly bringing new ideas that becomes new projects
Pros
Free lunches, free transit, full benefit package, flexible hours, in heart of downtown Vancouver
Cons
Long hours, no work from home options
I've been working at Canada Drives for just over a year. It is a high energy place and full of friendly people. The company is growing very quickly and so there are new opportunities popping up all of the time. Depending on your department, you may have to put a lot of hours in to succeed, but there is generally the option of moving departments if that is better for you. They offer free food + coffee/tea for most of the day, and the benefits are good as well once you've worked there for 3 months.
Pros
- High energy, free food, Good benefits
Cons
repetitive music
Good place to work if looking to invest a lot of time and hone your craft. Very friendly environment and the management is very supportive and willing to help.
My last year at Canada Drives has been the best employment experience of my life to date- the management, administrative, and co-worker commitment and energy is contagious and you won't regret your time here
Pros
Free lunch, transit and benefits
Cons
Lots of hours in the office, lots of targets to hit
The company is full of talented and motivated individuals that want you to succeed! Everyone is welcoming and eager to help you reach your full potential no matter what your education or experience may be. When you prove you can do a good job management puts a lot of trust in you! Ideas are always welcomed and good ones are given recognition. If you work hard and excel at what you do you are compensated very well. My favorite thing about working at Canada Drives is definitely the people! The hours can be long sometimes, but it's worth it!
Pros
The people, location, stocked kitchen, good salary, room for growth, and new opportunities.
Cons
Great place to learn about sales and how to persevere towards a goal. Very team oriented but always a friendly competition to see which sales person will come out on top for the month. Canada Drives was definitely a huge learning experience and played a big part in the sales skills I possess today.
Pros
free lunch, paid transit and great commission structure
Cons
can be mentally tiring
Fun, Fast pace, Good environment, Supporting management team, Challenging, Nice office location, You should be able to multitask and have a great attention to details. Good experience in general.
I have been working at Canada Drives full-time for two years now. I have acquired so many new skills working there. This is definitely a great place if you are a passionate person who wants to grow and make money. I love coming to work because it's such a fun environment and people are super friendly. Keep up with the friendly attitude and environment :D
Pros
Free lunches, msp, transit, stocked kitchen
Cons
Long hours, but this is optional
Working for Canada Drives is not a walk in the park - then again, nothing worthwhile in life comes easily. I've been employed with Canada Drives for close to 3 years, and in that time I've seen many people come and go. The trend I've noticed is that long term employees, and those that are successful and promoted into higher positions, have a few key traits in common; Dedication to their job, excellent work ethic, an ability to encourage success and confidence in others, and a passion to ensure Canada Drives continues to be an amazing company to work for each and every day, for everyone. What I enjoy the most at Canada Drives is by far the people. Being a medium sized office you do interact with close to everyone in the company sooner or later - including the two CEO's, who are social and engage with staff at all levels. The lack of separation from upper management is fantastic and really drives a team mentality - this is something that was sorely missing from previous jobs I've held. In working for Canada Drives I've not only advanced my position within the company, I've also grown as a person and gained invaluable experience and skills, both professionally and personally, that I'm not certain I could have gained working at another company. I don't believe there is anything necessarily "hard" about working here. So long as someone has great work ethic and a commitment to doing a good job, they can be successful at Canada Drives too.
Pros
Great people, lots of opportunities, free breakfast and lunch, transit costs reimbursed
Pretty happy working at Canada Drives: - The training program is elaborate - Great team and managers - Employees are very friendly and very young workforce - Team events every month - Focus on career management and growth - Pay is good if you can work hard - The opportunity to change departments
Pros
Free transit, extended medical benefit and MSP, Free food
Cons
In customer role, you are required to work one weekend day, so many changes happen every now and then as the company is still growing
I have worked here for over a year and I love everything about this company. You need to work hard and take feedback well to grow here. It's not very difficult to make money if you are good at sales. The management helps you to be better at your job. They are very supportive and always there for you. the first 2-week training was very informative and helped gain confidence.
Pros
Good advancement opportunities, free breakfast & lunch, monthly team events, free transit, Msp, free extended health care
Cons
Long hours, steep learning curve
  1. Employee reviews