Canada Drives

Canada Drives Employee Reviews

Right from the beginning, my colleagues at Canada Drives have made the environment very comfortable for me. The training is quite thorough but if I have any questions, everyone is very helpful and patient with me. My managers check in with me to make sure I am not feeling overwhelmed or if I do want to take on more tasks, which I truly appreciate.
Pros
Sociable colleagues, health care
Cons
work can be repetitive (which is quite normal for any office job)
Great place to work. Just put your head down work hard and you can make a lot of money there. A LOT OF MONEY!! They are the best managed company for a reason. I was there for over 2 years, great location in downtown, reimburse your transit, team events, breakfast/lunch provided, room to grow. It's a great place to gain experience Perfect place for millennials. Developed a lot friends there who I still keep in touch with today.
Pros
Good bonuses
Cons
Not organized, always take advantage to everything and never consider to any employee/contractors. Very bad employer/business. They sell damage vehicles and want it delivered to customers even they know its not right. Always think about money.
Management was just terrible. Everyone was just talking about how many drugs they’ve done over the weekend. Treats all of us like dogs. Working 9 and a half hours with no break and then only being paid for 8? So much favouritism in the office as well. Management got so greedy they decided to make cuts in everyone’s salaries and cut people. I got let go when I was doing everything right and making the sales. They kept someone who was brand new and couldn’t do anything. plain favouritism.
Pros
None.
Cons
Everything about this job was a con.
Arriving on the 6th floor with a great work team. The training is very minimal; you learn more as you go. The management is friendly and they will coach you on whatever needs fixing. The workplace is welcoming, with a lot of perks. The hardest part of the job is conveying the value of the product to a lot of customers who have little understanding of what they signed up with. The most enjoyable part of the job is the fast paced call volume, so you always know you are working.
If you're fresh out of high school and want to go work in a chaotic and immature call center then this is the place for you. Enjoy financially destroying the lives of susceptible Canadians.
Nice place to work beginning your financial career
Pros
Free food
Cons
Long hours sitting on a chair
I advanced quickly through the company HARD work is noticed. You get what you put into it. Really good pay. Free meals, coffee etc. 100% Transit reimbursement after three months.
company will seem they cheer for you, but really it is a bunch of shady people confined into an office. long hours free food which is nice but its always the same
Definitely not for the weak! You have to be able to think on your feet and be able to solve people's problems. As long as you want to work hard, this job will benefit you.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
difficult customers
In short this is my time at Canada Drives: I moved up quickly, (senior sales in 3 months). I learned more than I ever thought I would. I went on a fully paid trip to Amsterdam. I asked for 3.5 weeks off for Christmas and they didn't hesitate to say yes. Best of all I made friends and skills for life. It's not for the faint of heart if you're in a sales position (no sales office is I don't think) but overall it's been very fair working here. I've been compensated extremely well, I never thought I would make this kind of money. I moved downtown, I drive a nice car, I got big plans because of this place. If you work hard, you ACTUALLY get paid a lot here. I've wasted my time at other company's who claim to pay you after you hit a number or put in a certain amount of time but they never ended up giving me much. At Canada Drives it's totally achievable, and the office is honestly fun. People speak their mind and get heard here. The company is always down to try new things. It's only as stressful as you make it. If you take it one day at a time and listen to your manager you can make a lot of money here. People come from all walks of life and if they just listen and work hard they are blown away at their pay. I know I was. My manager is the nicest guy ever. I had multiple manager's before this who were all super nice too. They just want to make you money so they also make more money. It's fair and I'm not that stressed out each day other than my own performance. That is how I prefer to live personally.
Pros
I eat FREE FOOD, go on free trips, enjoy everyone I work with, speak my mind, move up quickly
Cons
Sometimes you have to work late, However if you properly utilize time management you won't have this issue
I've been working at CD for over a year now and so far it's been the best of the 10 sales jobs I've had so far. I was never able to be in a job more than 6 months due to management ceilings, lack of compensation or lack of challenges. Every day has been a new mission with new focuses and I've loved it! Management works their teams hard but it's only because everyone wants both you and the company to succeed.
Pros
Free lunch/transit and great compensation
Cons
LOTS of work to get established
I'm challenged to become better each day while being given the tools to do so. Work environment is great, teammates are great, owners are great. Since starting at Canada Drives they've always given me a game plan to get to the next level. They've never once dangled a carrot in front of my face and have always been honest.
Pros
Co workers, money, honest feedback
Cons
Working as a Senior Sales Executive with Canada Drives REALLY has given me the ability to identify prospects, evaluating clients needs and analyzing sales options. The company is a great, professional and efficient place to work in; Still apart of Canada Drives 2 years later. I would recommend this company to anyone and everyone. I have gained a lot of experience growing into my role and have improved my skills significantly from prospecting, negotiating contracts, selling solutions and servicing client needs. Overall great enjoyable environment, many rewarding perks, great support structure and training opportunities.
Pros
Salaries, Training, Experience, Bonuses
Cons
Nothing that I can think of
- Fast growing company so there are endless opportunities to move up into higher positions - Extremely rewarding bonus structure and very achievable targets - Management is supportive and provides constructive feedback - All departments and employees are super compatible and friendly - Variety of departments that are constantly looking for new employees, lots of other departments to thrive in if one isn't the most suitable - Lively and enthusiastic working environment, everyone is friends with each other
Pros
Free breakfast/lunch, extremely rewarding bonuses and incentives, almost full coverage benefits
Canada Drives will provide you with many opportunities to prove yourself and be rewarded for it. I was in university and working part-time when I joined Canada Drives. I had not made more than 20k/year before joining this company. I was working odd jobs, making little money. Canada Drives was meant to be a gig when I joined. But that changed. I saw an opportunity, and decided to put school on hold and quit my other jobs. I put all my energy into this job. I took feedback from my superiors, and applied it exactly like they said. And it paid off, big time. Here I am less than 2 years later, working in a team of elite sales-people, on the verge of a promotion, and making as much or even more money than an experienced lawyer. 10-15k a month consistently. The truth of it all is, there is no secret code to succeeding at this company. Listen to management, and apply their feedback. They are not out to get you, they want you to succeed. Your success is their success. The culture is vibrant, young, money-motivated, and above all, extremely positive. There is nothing hard about this job. The hardest thing you need to overcome is your self-doubts. Anybody from any background can do this job and succeed if they are willing to learn and work hard. Our team is extremely diverse, with people from all over the world. Regardless of who you are, if you to have a burning desire to succeed, then this is the company for you. You will have endless support and the tools to reach your goals. All you need to have is a willingness to learn, apply feedback, and work hard.
Pros
Free lunch, free transit pass, lots of opportunites
Pros Grow your career alongside peers of your age group Great compensation 10k+/month Work with an elite sales team Monthly team outings Very successful company growing by the month Cons Long hours Not everyone works out
Pros
Amazing compensation
Cons
I was with CanadDrives with for a Year and It was amazing working for them. Fun activities Young team Dedicated people Fully stocked kitchen But very less vacation less
Pros
Young team and fast paced team. Fully stacked kitchen, Lot of fun activities.
Positive vibes from all of management and great competitions to keep the staff motivated. I wish to have my job back at Canada Drives. Wish you all the best!
I really liked the people, the culture and the overall product. It was always flexible and I felt the company cared for their employees. I liked the projects we were working on and enjoyed working with the team. We were taken our for lunch on a monthly basis, beer fridays, heart of downtown etc... nothing but great things to say about this company
Pros
flexibility, salary, environment
Cons
work from home not allowed, could be be busy at times
I've been in sales for a while now and it is hard work but it comes with great reward. I've made more here than I have at any other job. Not only is the money great but my co-workers really make the job. I met some of my best friends here and the management is really supportive. I recommend this place to anyone who is hungry for money and is willing to give up their free time to make this happen. You learn a lot and there are top notch perks included.
  1. Employee reviews