Canada Drives

Canada Drives Employee Reviews for Team Leader

I have been here for 2 years and I have had many opportunities to grow! If you are focused on growing, learning and making lots of money then this is the perfect place for you! You also meet a lot of people who you can connect with and learn from; Everyone's very welcoming and helpful!
Working at Canada drives for the last six months has been great. There are so many opportunities to grow within the company. It is a very fun work environment.
I started out here as an entry level employee and within one year was promoted to team manager. Huge growth opportunity. If you want a fun and challenging career I would suggest working here. Team events each month. Partial or fully paid transit. Great benefits.
Pros
Unlimited breakfast and lunch is provided, and there's always coffee to go around.
Cons
Commute is long, but worth it.
I've been working at Canada Drives for just over a year. It is a high energy place and full of friendly people. The company is growing very quickly and so there are new opportunities popping up all of the time. Depending on your department, you may have to put a lot of hours in to succeed, but there is generally the option of moving departments if that is better for you. They offer free food + coffee/tea for most of the day, and the benefits are good as well once you've worked there for 3 months.
Pros
- High energy, free food, Good benefits
Cons
repetitive music