Canada Drives logo
Canada Drives

Canada Drives Employee Reviews for Senior Sales Executive

Work-life balance

Good environment

Great company to start or continue a sales career and test yourself to see what you're made of. Be ready to give your whole life to the work. You will be compensated properly, but it's all or nothing.

Stress!!!

Managers pick and choose who they give sales to complete. Absolutely brutal structure. No help given to new sales reps. Tons of pressure to sell or you get let go

Pros

Fun environment

Cons

10 hour days with no overtime paid

Great experience so far!

I have been working at Canada drives for over 6 months now. The simplest way to put is you need to be willing to put in the hours for the first 3 months to really prove yourself and hit your numbers. However with the support of managers and colleagues the job itself is easy to pick up and you will hit senior pretty quickly if you prove yourself! The pay is great!! As long as you are willing to work hard, you will be rewarded, I can promise you that!!

Pros

Pay, benefits, support from managers, fun/young and energetic atmosphere

Cons

Long hours for the first few months, stress to hit numbers

If you want to make some serious money this is the place to be!

Great start up culture with young and hungry leaders making waves in the fintech industry. The company is always expanding, creating new products and entering new market. There is always something going on here. Its fun, its exciting and its easy to plug in and make a lot of money. The processes are well developed and we are always adapting the way we do things to truly meet the needs of the consumer. You need to be well adapted to change in this fast paced environment. Sales is not for the faint of heart but working here sure makes it all a lot easier. The kitchen is fully stocked and open all day for breakfast lunch and snacks with a LOADED salad bar ;)

Fantastic place to work

One of the most fun jobs that I have had, with the most money made. All the people who work the hardest, make the most money. So hard work doesn't go unnoticed. Easily the best sales team I have ever been a part of. A young, upbeat, fun culture. Great benefits. Could go on forever about how great the company is to work for.

HUGE Probability for Advancement and GREAT wage

I advanced quickly through the company HARD work is noticed. You get what you put into it. Really good pay. Free meals, coffee etc. 100% Transit reimbursement after three months.

Fast-Paced Company focused on win-win relationships

I've been working at CD for over a year now and so far it's been the best of the 10 sales jobs I've had so far. I was never able to be in a job more than 6 months due to management ceilings, lack of compensation or lack of challenges. Every day has been a new mission with new focuses and I've loved it! Management works their teams hard but it's only because everyone wants both you and the company to succeed.

Pros

Free lunch/transit and great compensation

Cons

LOTS of work to get established

Working with the best while challenging me to become the best.

I'm challenged to become better each day while being given the tools to do so. Work environment is great, teammates are great, owners are great. Since starting at Canada Drives they've always given me a game plan to get to the next level. They've never once dangled a carrot in front of my face and have always been honest.

Pros

Co workers, money, honest feedback

Senior Sales Executive

Working as a Senior Sales Executive with Canada Drives REALLY has given me the ability to identify prospects, evaluating clients needs and analyzing sales options. The company is a great, professional and efficient place to work in; Still apart of Canada Drives 2 years later. I would recommend this company to anyone and everyone. I have gained a lot of experience growing into my role and have improved my skills significantly from prospecting, negotiating contracts, selling solutions and servicing client needs. Overall great enjoyable environment, many rewarding perks, great support structure and training opportunities.

Pros

Salaries, Training, Experience, Bonuses

Cons

Nothing that I can think of

Fast growing and enthusiastic company

- Fast growing company so there are endless opportunities to move up into higher positions - Extremely rewarding bonus structure and very achievable targets - Management is supportive and provides constructive feedback - All departments and employees are super compatible and friendly - Variety of departments that are constantly looking for new employees, lots of other departments to thrive in if one isn't the most suitable - Lively and enthusiastic working environment, everyone is friends with each other

Pros

Free breakfast/lunch, extremely rewarding bonuses and incentives, almost full coverage benefits

Vibrant sales departments with infinite opportunities

Canada Drives will provide you with many opportunities to prove yourself and be rewarded for it. I was in university and working part-time when I joined Canada Drives. I had not made more than 20k/year before joining this company. I was working odd jobs, making little money. Canada Drives was meant to be a gig when I joined. But that changed. I saw an opportunity, and decided to put school on hold and quit my other jobs. I put all my energy into this job. I took feedback from my superiors, and applied it exactly like they said. And it paid off, big time. Here I am less than 2 years later, working in a team of elite sales-people, on the verge of a promotion, and making as much or even more money than an experienced lawyer. 10-15k a month consistently. The truth of it all is, there is no secret code to succeeding at this company. Listen to management, and apply their feedback. They are not out to get you, they want you to succeed. Your success is their success. The culture is vibrant, young, money-motivated, and above all, extremely positive. There is nothing hard about this job. The hardest thing you need to overcome is your self-doubts. Anybody from any background can do this job and succeed if they are willing to learn and work hard. Our team is extremely diverse, with people from all over the world. Regardless of who you are, if you to have a burning desire to succeed, then this is the company for you. You will have endless support and the tools to reach your goals. All you need to have is a willingness to learn, apply feedback, and work hard.

Pros

Free lunch, free transit pass, lots of opportunites

Great place to make money and friends

I've been in sales for a while now and it is hard work but it comes with great reward. I've made more here than I have at any other job. Not only is the money great but my co-workers really make the job. I met some of my best friends here and the management is really supportive. I recommend this place to anyone who is hungry for money and is willing to give up their free time to make this happen. You learn a lot and there are top notch perks included.

Awesome Work place and Fun environment

- I talk to numerous of clients all day about there online application for one of our products we offer here at Canada Drives. Offer them some program that is going to help them with there finances and educate them about there credit. -I learned a lot of from my clients on how to handle my own finance right as well, not only teaching them how to manage there finance and credit but also how to handle mine. Learn lots about credit that I've never known before in detail. -Management is great here,they're teach you different skills and tactics on how to do you your job better. They're always there for you when you really need help when times are very hard, whether you have problems outside or inside work they're are always there to support. -Work culture is awesome, Everyone is young and outgoing and hungry for money. One of the best part of my job is being able to work with people around my age and have a really good bond. Everyone at Canada Drives grinds and works really hard, longer hours than my old jobs, but it's worth the grind and money, specially when you work with great people it doesn't feel like work at all. -Hardest part of my job is having to deal with clients that don't understand and have to make them understand. -I most part i enjoy of about my job is, The people, environment of the work place, and the money is really good. I've never made so much money in my life.

Productive work place with a fun culture

- Very friendly and diverse workplace, where all employees are appreciated and rewarded for their hard work. - The management is supportive and understanding There is huge opportunities for internal growth of employees.

Hard work does not go unnoticed. You get what you put in.

After 2 years at working at Canada Drives, I am now making more money than my brothers who are an Accountant and a Denturist. Prior to working at Canada Drives, I had no sales experience. I was originally looking to apply for the marketing department but there were no openings. At the time, I was just a freelance Videographer. Income wasn't consistent at the time and I wanted something more stable. The beginning was really tough. It took me out of my comfort zone. As long as you are coachable, have a good work ethic and a good attitude, you will advance fast. Hard work does not go unnoticed. Staying later than my shift and coming in earlier separated me from everyone else. You will have to fail many times before you can succeed. That's why there is a high turnover. A lot of people can't take the heat because the majority of the people that start are young. They quit before even giving it a chance. Whenever I had questions or needed training, I would plug into my managers. The management is really great. They are really there for you when you need the help. I can't stress this enough, you need to be coachable and work hard. The hard work will pay off and you will get what you put in. They have my best interest because my success is their success. I have really grown as a person and do not take where I am at in the company for granted. I am extremely grateful for working for the fastest growing company in Canada and am excited to see where it takes me.

Pros

Good Salary, Free Food, Benefits, Culture, Management

Cons

Work, Life, Balance

Phenomenal company

Canada Drives is an extremely accepting and high energy company with endless opportunities for growth. Hard working employees are constantly getting promotions and offers for positions with higher pay opportunities. Management is supportive and will always push you towards success, as long as you are willing to put in the effort and show that you are working hard, they will definitely be there for you every step of the way. Hard work is compensated really well. Enthusiastic and fun working environment, everyone is super easy to get along with, everyone becomes friends really quickly.

Pros

Free lunch, transportation fees paid, extremely rewarding bonus structure, benefits covered

Cons

Longer hours if you want to excel in the company

This job changed my life!

5 days after arriving in Canada,I had no idea what I was going to do with my life. I have 2 kids and carry a financial burden to take care of my family. I got hired, and slowly moved up in the department. Now I am making over 10 grand a month! This took less than 1 year to achieve. This company reward hard work with hard cash, and there are no salary cap, meaning if you can make as much as you want. The bosses are great and they value their employees. By the way, they also have free food with 8 different tea bags for all tea lovers!!! <3

Pros

Money, Energy, People

Cons

Lots to learn in the beginning.

Energetic, Young organization with lots of opportunity

My last year at Canada Drives has been the best employment experience of my life to date- the management, administrative, and co-worker commitment and energy is contagious and you won't regret your time here

Pros

Free lunch, transit and benefits

Cons

Lots of hours in the office, lots of targets to hit

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Canada Drives. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5Job security/advancement