Canada Drives Employee Reviews for Senior Customer Service RepresentativeReview this company
Senior Customer Service Representative1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 123 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Basically I have been with this company for years now and I have seen a lot of things come and go including development and internal changing. I do appreciate how including during this time of the pandemic, that I have had (full hours) and we have been placed in a save environment which is our homes. And I glad we have been able to keep up with our lively hood and have continued to use our resources to create a foundation and good structure to keep us continuing forward as a whole.Come be apart of our CD family!
Free food, never have a need to buy/pack your lunches again!
Daily fatigue of office work.
Was this review helpful?
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Canada Drives. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 123 reviews
Ratings by category
Compare Canada Drives with
Questions about Canada Drives
- What is the interview process like at Canada Drives?5 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Canada Drives?5 people answered
- Does Canada Drives allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?4 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Canada Drives?4 people answered
- What is the dress code at Canada Drives?4 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Canada Drives?4 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Canada Drives? What are the steps along t…Answered by Canada Drives
- What is the work environment and culture like at Canada Drives?3 people answered
- Are sales goals really achievable at Canada Drives?3 people answered
- If i apply for a sales role, is it Monday to Friday regular office hours? Is the work shifts decentl…3 people answered