Canada Drives

Canada Drives Employee Reviews for Finance Assistant

Awesome place to work and grow as a person. Anyone can move up within the company as long as they put out the effort and work needed. Management is great, if you have a problem they will address it. Managers often reward hard work and effort.You will learn valuable sales skills here that will help you later on.
Pros
Free food, coffee. Good management.
Cons
No cons I can really think of, as long as you put out the effort you'll have a great time here.
Okay so after working for this company for a while now i feel it's only fair to give my review of this place so far... Keep in mind I am in the auto side & not the Person Loans but I will get to that part. So what you will get from this job is a great understanding of credit, Sub Prime culture & sale techniques. The management here overall is not the greatest by any means I feel they can do better but some of them are great. They are focused solely on performance based so the turn over is high & the amount of hour's they expect you to put in is insane! You are either 100% devoted to this company or get out plain & simply no room for middle ground. The pay is not worth the amount of hours you may put in but if you are $$ driven then you can make a lot of money if you are okay selling vehicles that sometimes aren't road worthy... The people you will work with are great, I enjoy 90% of my co-workers so that's a big plus but overall this place isn't the greatest, we have poor costumer service & we are talked down to like kids if we have a bad day or two not good way to manage at all!! Pros" You will learn about sales,credit,loans Cons" Long hours 10+, Zero job security!!!, Low pay for the amount of work
Management was just terrible. Everyone was just talking about how many drugs they’ve done over the weekend. Treats all of us like dogs. Working 9 and a half hours with no break and then only being paid for 8? So much favouritism in the office as well. Management got so greedy they decided to make cuts in everyone’s salaries and cut people. I got let go when I was doing everything right and making the sales. They kept someone who was brand new and couldn’t do anything. plain favouritism.
Pros
None.
Cons
Everything about this job was a con.