Canada Drives

Canada Drives Pay & benefits reviews: Customer Service Representative

Clear
3.7Pay & benefits

Hit or miss depends on your department

There was a huge turnover rate Love the kitchen free food, loved working downtown Benefits are amazing The job is a bit iffy but people working there make a lot of money, it pays well for an entry level job for career advancement, good for experience thats about it.

Pros

Amazing benefits

Cons

Company is a bit iffy uh

Canada Drives is for competitive individuals wanting to get into sales

Fast paced culture with a great training program and supportive managers.I've been able to develop my skills in my 10 months of working for Canada Drives. I would say its a pretty open field when it comes to who can do well in the company. For individuals that are looking to increase their salary and willing to put the work in, this is definitely the place for you. Everyone on the team is super friendly, you get to learn a lot about the process of what it looks like when you apply for a loan and understand how we are able to help Canadians across the country. Sales is not for everyone but if you are willing to learn, you're in the right place!

Pros

Benefits, quick pace, paid days off, higher income

Cons

Could be difficult if you don't have any customer service experience

Hard and Patience Testing Job

Definitely not for the weak! You have to be able to think on your feet and be able to solve people's problems. As long as you want to work hard, this job will benefit you.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

difficult customers

Amazing Company to Work For.

Recently joined the Canada Drives family and it's been such an amazing experience. I'm still learning but I know if I keep at it I will definitely succeed in the company. Perks are amazing - lunch and breakfast included and on certain days they have special dishes (ex. soups, different salads even a thanksgiving inspired meal). Benefits are great as well - Dental, Eye, Medical and transit is paid for. Canada Drives is also in the heart of downtown which makes it easy to have a work life balance IMO. Overall great company and I'm excited to see where I'm going to be in the company 6 months from now!

Phenomenal Company to Work For.

I have been working here for about 6 months now and I actually really enjoy coming to work everyday. The work is fairly easy and rewarding (if you put the time in) and the managers are super supportive. My co-workers make it really fun and the benefits are also amazing. I really like how enjoyable the work environment is. Not to mention having weekly lunches and unlimited tea and coffee is a huge bonus! I recommend Canada Drives to anyone who wants to enjoy coming into work every day and building valuable life skills.

Good company

Customer service is the most fun department. No targets or quotas to reach. Amazing coworkers and managers who encourage you to do well and support your ambitions. There are lots of room for advancement if you voice your goals and work hard to achieve it.

Pros

Free lunches, great coworkers, positive work environment, compensation, lots of room for advancement

Cons

Shift work

Jobs at Canada Drives