Canada Drives
Happiness score is 54 out of 100

Canada Drives Employee Reviews

Canada160 reviews

Fast pace and low pay

Job is a bit stressful and there are daily targets need to be hit for every analyst on the team. Company is growing quickly and expanding so a lot of new hries

Frat House

If your looking for a frat house straight out of the movies then this place is for you. Management is horrible and full of empty promises doesn’t even take care of their own team. Will make all sorts of promises and never deliver (even if in writing).

Insights into Canada Drives

Areas for improvement
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Trust in colleagues

Not good

The upper managers don't fix problems when they could, don't listen to the lower managers and make them demand that you perform more duties every so often, only noone gets a raise. People are stressed and given unrealistic assignments. The workers deserve better benefits too.

Good

Good company to work for.Good environment.You are free for most of the time.work is pretty flexible amd you will be enjoying it most of the time.good company

I've been working with Canada drives for one year now and it has been an amazing place to grow my career, plenty of opportunities for advancement and great health benefits.

Get out what you put in!

Fast paced and supportive. You will get out what you put in and hard work and effort is noticed and rewarded. Other employees are great to work with, treat each other with fairness and the team mentality is very strong. If you don't manage your time properly you can often find yourself putting in a lot of overtime. Work/Life balance can be more difficult to maintain but that is with any remote position anywhere. Overall management is supportive and wants to see you succeed.

Coworkers are great but management is horrible

Canada drives is a great place to work at if you like being stressed in regards to job security and low wages filled with broken promises about opportunities to grow. The coworkers are great and you can find some great people here BUT the management at Canada drives is horrible. They have no idea what they are doing, they have zero automotive experience. Canada drives only cares about quantity over quality. if you get hired here for a fixed salary, don’t expect to get a raise for a very long time. They love to micromanage. Managers will talk very highly of you when you are face to face with them but once you turn your back, they will start talking a lot of bad things about you to others. Very unorganized car dealership.

Pros

Good coworkers

Cons

Bad pay, micromanaging, unorganized. Management.

Positive Atmosphere with Tons of Opportunity for Growth

I was hired on August 2021 and have thoroughly enjoyed my time with Canada Drives. Management is very supportive and is always available. Training and couching is constant. This is a fast-moving company with lots of room for advancement. If you are a self-starter and are looking for a rewarding career in purchasing than this is a great place to start!

nice place to work

nice place to work and good salary and bonus structure. performance base promotions are happen timely. managers are their to listen you all the time.

Pros

good salary and job timing

Cons

job security

Great place to work!

- Positive and fun work environment - The company is expanding fast with lots of opportunities for growth - Good benefits - Great supportive team to work with

Excellent place to start your professional career with opportunity to grow

I have been working at Canada Drives for almost a year and I can tell it is a fantastic place to work at with good atmosphere. It is a real pleasure to have the opportunity to work in a place with great management, environment and cultural values. I have received proper training since the beginning. Managers are very knowledgeable, supportive and always available to help. They really make the job enjoyable on a stress free environment following wellness initiatives and constantly checking in as work is remotely. It is also very encouraging to know that there is room for career development as the company is rapidly growing.

Great place to work, learn and grow

I've been with Canada Drives for a little over 6 years now and it's hard to see myself anywhere else. I've seen all kinds of departments grow and succeed. Management and Senior Staff are super helpful and takes the time to help everyone without sounding condescending. The work environment is very inclusive, diverse and friendly. You feel like you belong very quickly.Canada Drives is not only a good place to work, but everything I've learned has helped me in my own personal life.

Pros

Work from home, Diverse, Inclusive, Supportive, Good work life balance, Room to grow and move up, Pay is decent, Benefits are good

Cons

Management presence would be nice on the weekends but the presence of senior staff makes up for it

Young, Growing Company

Canada Drives is a relatively young company, going through immense changes and growth. The opportunities are numerous here. That, along with the company's flexibility and willingness of management to work with its employees to accommodate their out of work lives makes working here at Canada Drives a great experience. Your contributions are always recognized and valued, and you really do feel like a valued member of the team, even when working remotely, as is my case. There is a definite feeling of being a part of a team that's building towards a common goal, as opposed to just going through the motions. I honestly feel that, given the stage of growth of this company and the management that's in place, you're able to get out what you put in, and if you're the type that's driven and motivated, the company will recognize that.

Pros

Flexibility, enthusiasm, opportunities for advancement

Cons

Standard remote work cons (social interaction limits, etc)

Full of learning opportunities and supportive coworkers

It’s been almost a year working at Canadadrives. I was worried a bit about switching my main language Java to Salesforce; Apex before joining this company. However, I was able to pick it up quickly because everyone was reachable and welcomed to share their knowledge and skills. All the managers and co workers are easy going and supportive. If you want to get hands-on skills and love working in fast-paced work environment, it is definitely the company for you.

Pros

Work from home, supportive coworkers, learning opportunities

Great company to work for

This job has been really great. Everyone is friendly and my team was really helpful through my on-boarding. The work structure keeps management within earshot and they make sure to give us time for questions and suggestions. Overall very flexible and rewarding work.

Pros

interesting work, great compensation, management that listens, inclusive, good culture

Cons

work is remote, would like mix of remote and in person

Great Overall Workplace

One of the best places to work. -Working on new features-Flexibility -Remote work-Friendly & great team-Great culture-Great Management -Career development

Pros

Career growth opportunities, Work-life Balance, Remote & flexible work

Cons

Fast-paced environment

You are just a number

Management are lack of experience and management skill. Low pay and managers are micro-managing everything. Wouldn’t recommend working for this company.

Pros

Cons

Low pay, long hours, micro-manage.

if you are looking for a secure job dont look here.

Even after exceeding expectations and having some non negotiables in place my needs were eventually looked over. My raise for exceeding expectations got swept under the rug and somehow it was my fault. managers are over worked and sometimes have no care for issues that arise. They promised opportunity for growth and 5k pay raises every 6 months... Now managers will bend what was said about the raises and the expectation in place at that time even when they may have not even been with the company when these promises were made. raises never showed up for anyone but the people who were willing to sacrifice their own way of living for the company. this is an 8hr shift and the guys with the only slight raises are working over 12 hrs. Maybe other positions are better but the purchasing analyst position is nothing but a stepping stone for someone to get their omvic and find more meaningful work elsewhere.

Broken promises

“Raise” and “opportunity for growth” mentioned in interview, never mentioned again. High turnover rate. Prepare to be publicly shamed for any mistakes you make.

Pros

Work from home

Cons

Micromanaging

Best Company to work with!

Good Co-ordination between the team members.Employees efforts are always seen and Appreciated, which boots their performance.Innovative Ideas from all employees are always considered and given importance.Hard part:More number of meetings occasionally diverts the focus of employees

Fun good paying job

I just finished my probation period and became a Full-time employee. I'm gonna be honest this company is good. For some people, they might say lack training but for me I think its sufficient. Maybe I'm just a fast learner but when they train me, I absorb it fast. Cool and friendly management. Overall, a good company!

Cons

The office if far from my house but it's worth it.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Canada Drives. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement