Canada Drives
Canada Drives Employee Review

Lots of opportunity to grow.

20 October 2020
Great place to work and lots of opportunities to grow. The work can be very stressful, but the management team is very supportive. If you are focus and have a good work ethic then, you will earn a lot of money. Plus, this company rewards you for your hard work!
5.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Free lunch, great benefits
Cons
Favoritisms are visible.
31 July 2020
Same roleSame location
Sales (Current Employee) - Vancouver
A lot of hard work is required from you for not a lot of pay. The way sales people are taught to act with customers and the way management deals with its staff is manipulative. You'll be micro managed 100% of the time to the minute and put down if you're not doing things exactly the way management wants. I think this is a good place for new sales people to start to get an idea of what this type of telephone sales is like and gain experience. Wouldn't recommend for the long term.
20 January 2020
Same roleSame location
Sales Representative (Former Employee) - Vancouver, BC
Working here was such a headache. Managers constantly disrespect and yell at you and you’re expected to put in long hours without pay. And I don't mean 1 extra hour I mean 10-11 hour days daily with a 30 minute break. I was told about the long hours during the interview but I thought I’d be compensated for them. I came in early to ask the HR manager about it and she didn’t answer my questions clearly, was not friendly, and was in the middle of putting on her makeup. I’ve actually seen her on dating apps before… not professional at all. Anyways, figured it out.. you don’t get paid for OT, they expect you to hit your bonuses and claim the bonuses are more lucrative than OT pay. Fast math kids, for the hours you put in and the average bonus you get out… you basically end up making minimum wage. Hard pass on this company.
5 June 2021
Same location
Driver (Former Employee) - Vancouver, BC
Do not work here, that is all I will say. Toxic work environment. They will make you drive in snow with no snow tires and tell you that you have to or you’ll be let go. They don’t care about anyone’s safety. They are selling cars that aren’t fit for the road to people who can’t afford them, it’s morally bankrupt
Pros
Cons
It’s morally bankrupt
  1. Lots of opportunity to grow.