Canada Drives logo
View all Canada Drives reviews

Canada Drives

Canada Drives Employee Review

Inclusive and Supportive

The co-workers are very nice and there is a nice company culture. Interaction between team mates and even managers can feel more like friendly banter which helps make the environment more welcoming and relaxed. Managers also help you out when you are falling behind. The job itself can be a bit grindy but it has nice moments when you strike up a nice conversation with the clients and get lots of sales.

Pros

Company culture, free food

Cons

Grindy

4.0Job security/advancement

Quality Assurance Department

I worked specifically for the QA department and it was hands down one of the best departments I've ever worked for. The job itself is meticulous and it felt rewarding when things were processed through.The training was very hands on - a little intimidating at first - but everyone catches on quickly and it feels very natural after a month or so. I felt very much listened to and our QA department head was awesome. My coworkers were all really great as well, it was a very small, close-knit team.Free lunch is provided everyday in the office and they reimburse your Upass (every month) after probation. The pay, however, is not the best. There's also not much room to move up in the QA department.

Pros

Great management, great coworkers, great work-life balance, Free lunch if you're working from the office and reimbursed U-pass.

Cons

low pay, not much room to move up

Toxic work environment

Do not work here, that is all I will say. Toxic work environment. They will make you drive in snow with no snow tires and tell you that you have to or you’ll be let go. They don’t care about anyone’s safety. They are selling cars that aren’t fit for the road to people who can’t afford them, it’s morally bankrupt

Pros

Cons

It’s morally bankrupt

Working at Canada Drives

I've been at Canada Drives since March 2017. It has been a good 4 years. They have hired good staff and have good people in management. Dealing with upset customers can be a bit difficult but that's a given with any company.

Pros

Work from home

Cons

Work from home

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Canada Drives. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5Job security/advancement