Canada Drives logo
View all Canada Drives reviews

Canada Drives

Canada Drives Employee Review

Fun & positive work environment

The company has strong emphasis on a respectful work environment between staff and also management. Management is also very good at putting trust in their staff to work and does not feel overbearing. Lunch/Coffee benefits and games room as well, good working hours as well.

Pros

Work environment, lunches, games, benefits

Cons

Can be long hours for some positions

4.0Job security/advancement

Toxic work environment

Do not work here, that is all I will say. Toxic work environment. They will make you drive in snow with no snow tires and tell you that you have to or you’ll be let go. They don’t care about anyone’s safety. They are selling cars that aren’t fit for the road to people who can’t afford them, it’s morally bankrupt

Pros

Cons

It’s morally bankrupt

Working at Canada Drives

I've been at Canada Drives since March 2017. It has been a good 4 years. They have hired good staff and have good people in management. Dealing with upset customers can be a bit difficult but that's a given with any company.

Pros

Work from home

Cons

Work from home

Comfortable work environment!

Right from the beginning, my colleagues at Canada Drives have made the environment very comfortable for me. The training is quite thorough but if I have any questions, everyone is very helpful and patient with me. My managers check in with me to make sure I am not feeling overwhelmed or if I do want to take on more tasks, which I truly appreciate.

Pros

Sociable colleagues, health care

Cons

work can be repetitive (which is quite normal for any office job)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Canada Drives. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5Job security/advancement