Canada Drives
Canada Drives Employee Review

Comfortable work environment!

2 March 2021
Right from the beginning, my colleagues at Canada Drives have made the environment very comfortable for me. The training is quite thorough but if I have any questions, everyone is very helpful and patient with me. My managers check in with me to make sure I am not feeling overwhelmed or if I do want to take on more tasks, which I truly appreciate.
4.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Sociable colleagues, health care
Cons
work can be repetitive (which is quite normal for any office job)
23 June 2020
Same roleSame location
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) - Vancouver, BC
Canada Drives is a fun place to work at. Long hours but great benefits. There's many opportunities to grow. Be ready for a fast paced work environment!
Benefits
Cons
Long Hours
27 February 2020
Same roleSame location
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) - Vancouver, BC
I worked at Canada Drives for a little over 6 months and I enjoyed every single bit of it. After around 4 months, I had expressed my interest in going into a sales position to further challenge my strengths. (The Company is large and has an amazing array of different positions that can cater to anyone). I received 110% support during my transition into different roles. Every manager I was under did everything they could to guide me into the direction I wanted to go and help me grow. The hours are long and it is quite a learning curve - but you are being mentored by the best. The managers within the company ARE the best you will come across - they are your friends all while being your mentors. The work itself is fairly simple although, it takes a lot of patience and skill to be able to do the job right. The pace and pressure IS heavy but refreshing. Every position takes time to get used to and not everyone stays long enough to just give the Company a proper chance and look at the benefits of working hard. People are fired/demoted/laid off simply because we do have a high bar to set. Everyone understands the work and discipline it takes to hold a position at this Company and lacking the skill to live up to that bar is why people get fired. In the work environment, everyone is professional. Outside of the work environment, people are friends - which allows you to step out of your shell professionally AND personally. I genuinely really like the CEO, I enjoyed my friends, I enjoyed my managers, I am thankful for all of the experience and wisdom I gained. Anyone who makes poor reviews - more...
5 June 2021
Same location
Driver (Former Employee) - Vancouver, BC
Do not work here, that is all I will say. Toxic work environment. They will make you drive in snow with no snow tires and tell you that you have to or you’ll be let go. They don’t care about anyone’s safety. They are selling cars that aren’t fit for the road to people who can’t afford them, it’s morally bankrupt
Pros
Cons
It’s morally bankrupt
  1. Comfortable work environment!