Canada Drives logo
Canada Drives
View all Canada Drives reviews

Canada Drives

Canada Drives Employee Review

Canada Drives is for competitive individuals wanting to get into sales

Fast paced culture with a great training program and supportive managers.I've been able to develop my skills in my 10 months of working for Canada Drives. I would say its a pretty open field when it comes to who can do well in the company. For individuals that are looking to increase their salary and willing to put the work in, this is definitely the place for you. Everyone on the team is super friendly, you get to learn a lot about the process of what it looks like when you apply for a loan and understand how we are able to help Canadians across the country. Sales is not for everyone but if you are willing to learn, you're in the right place!

Pros

Benefits, quick pace, paid days off, higher income

Cons

Could be difficult if you don't have any customer service experience

5.0Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Working at Canada Drives

I've been at Canada Drives since March 2017. It has been a good 4 years. They have hired good staff and have good people in management. Dealing with upset customers can be a bit difficult but that's a given with any company.

Pros

Work from home

Cons

Work from home
Same roleSame location

growing, inclusive workplace

working here feels like a friendly, family-like atmosphere, in my experience managers have always been supportive, push you to grow and don't just see you as an employee. working from home is great!

Pros

opportunities to move up

Cons

sometimes difficult to get time off
Same location

Toxic work environment

Do not work here, that is all I will say. Toxic work environment. They will make you drive in snow with no snow tires and tell you that you have to or you’ll be let go. They don’t care about anyone’s safety. They are selling cars that aren’t fit for the road to people who can’t afford them, it’s morally bankrupt

Pros

Cons

It’s morally bankrupt

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Canada Drives. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5Job security/advancement

Compare Canada Drives with

• Canada Drives
  • Canada Drives is for competitive individuals wanting to get into sales