Canada Drives
Canada Drives Employee Review

A lovely stable workplace

2 December 2020
Basically I have been with this company for years now and I have seen a lot of things come and go including development and internal changing. I do appreciate how including during this time of the pandemic, that I have had (full hours) and we have been placed in a save environment which is our homes. And I glad we have been able to keep up with our lively hood and have continued to use our resources to create a foundation and good structure to keep us continuing forward as a whole.Come be apart of our CD family!
3.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Free food, never have a need to buy/pack your lunches again!
Cons
Daily fatigue of office work.
5 June 2021
Driver (Former Employee) - Vancouver, BC
Do not work here, that is all I will say. Toxic work environment. They will make you drive in snow with no snow tires and tell you that you have to or you’ll be let go. They don’t care about anyone’s safety. They are selling cars that aren’t fit for the road to people who can’t afford them, it’s morally bankrupt
Pros
Cons
It’s morally bankrupt
11 March 2021
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) - Vancouver, BC
I've been at Canada Drives since March 2017. It has been a good 4 years. They have hired good staff and have good people in management. Dealing with upset customers can be a bit difficult but that's a given with any company.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Work from home
2 March 2021
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) - Vancouver, BC
Right from the beginning, my colleagues at Canada Drives have made the environment very comfortable for me. The training is quite thorough but if I have any questions, everyone is very helpful and patient with me. My managers check in with me to make sure I am not feeling overwhelmed or if I do want to take on more tasks, which I truly appreciate.
Pros
Sociable colleagues, health care
Cons
work can be repetitive (which is quite normal for any office job)
  1. A lovely stable workplace