Play YouTube video button

Canada Drives Employee Reviews

Fast-Paced Company focused on win-win relationships
Senior Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC21 January 2019
I've been working at CD for over a year now and so far it's been the best of the 10 sales jobs I've had so far. I was never able to be in a job more than 6 months due to management ceilings, lack of compensation or lack of challenges.

Every day has been a new mission with new focuses and I've loved it! Management works their teams hard but it's only because everyone wants both you and the company to succeed.
Pros
Free lunch/transit and great compensation
Cons
LOTS of work to get established
Working with the best while challenging me to become the best.
Senior Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC21 January 2019
I'm challenged to become better each day while being given the tools to do so. Work environment is great, teammates are great, owners are great. Since starting at Canada Drives they've always given me a game plan to get to the next level. They've never once dangled a carrot in front of my face and have always been honest.
Pros
Co workers, money, honest feedback
Senior Sales Executive
Senior Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC21 January 2019
Working as a Senior Sales Executive with Canada Drives REALLY has given me the ability to identify prospects, evaluating clients needs and analyzing sales options.

The company is a great, professional and efficient place to work in; Still apart of Canada Drives 2 years later. I would recommend this company to anyone and everyone.

I have gained a lot of experience growing into my role and have improved my skills significantly from prospecting, negotiating contracts, selling solutions and servicing client needs.

Overall great enjoyable environment, many rewarding perks, great support structure and training opportunities.
Pros
Salaries, Training, Experience, Bonuses
Cons
Nothing that I can think of
Fast growing and enthusiastic company
Senior Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC21 January 2019
- Fast growing company so there are endless opportunities to move up into higher positions
- Extremely rewarding bonus structure and very achievable targets
- Management is supportive and provides constructive feedback
- All departments and employees are super compatible and friendly
- Variety of departments that are constantly looking for new employees, lots of other departments to thrive in if one isn't the most suitable
- Lively and enthusiastic working environment, everyone is friends with each other
Pros
Free breakfast/lunch, extremely rewarding bonuses and incentives, almost full coverage benefits
Vibrant sales departments with infinite opportunities
Senior Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC21 December 2018
Canada Drives will provide you with many opportunities to prove yourself and be rewarded for it. I was in university and working part-time when I joined Canada Drives. I had not made more than 20k/year before joining this company. I was working odd jobs, making little money. Canada Drives was meant to be a gig when I joined. But that changed. I saw an opportunity, and decided to put school on hold and quit my other jobs. I put all my energy into this job. I took feedback from my superiors, and applied it exactly like they said. And it paid off, big time. Here I am less than 2 years later, working in a team of elite sales-people, on the verge of a promotion, and making as much or even more money than an experienced lawyer. 10-15k a month consistently.

The truth of it all is, there is no secret code to succeeding at this company. Listen to management, and apply their feedback. They are not out to get you, they want you to succeed. Your success is their success. The culture is vibrant, young, money-motivated, and above all, extremely positive. There is nothing hard about this job. The hardest thing you need to overcome is your self-doubts. Anybody from any background can do this job and succeed if they are willing to learn and work hard. Our team is extremely diverse, with people from all over the world. Regardless of who you are, if you to have a burning desire to succeed, then this is the company for you. You will have endless support and the tools to reach your goals. All you need to have is a willingness to learn, apply feedback, and work hard.
Pros
Free lunch, free transit pass, lots of opportunites
This is the perfect job for me
Finance Manager (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC21 December 2018
Pros

Grow your career alongside peers of your age group
Great compensation 10k+/month
Work with an elite sales team
Monthly team outings
Very successful company growing by the month

Not everyone works out
Pros
Amazing compensation
A great place to work
Scrum Master /Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC19 December 2018
I was with CanadDrives with for a Year and It was amazing working for them.
Fun activities
Young team
Dedicated people
Fully stocked kitchen
But very less vacation less
Pros
Young team and fast paced team. Fully stacked kitchen, Lot of fun activities.
Associate (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC12 December 2018
Positive vibes from all of management and great competitions to keep the staff motivated. I wish to have my job back at Canada Drives. Wish you all the best!
Amazing Company!
Senior Developer (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC10 December 2018
I really liked the people, the culture and the overall product. It was always flexible and I felt the company cared for their employees. I liked the projects we were working on and enjoyed working with the team. We were taken our for lunch on a monthly basis, beer fridays, heart of downtown etc... nothing but great things to say about this company
Pros
flexibility, salary, environment
Cons
work from home not allowed, could be be busy at times
Great place to make money and friends
Senior Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Vancouver27 November 2018
I've been in sales for a while now and it is hard work but it comes with great reward. I've made more here than I have at any other job. Not only is the money great but my co-workers really make the job. I met some of my best friends here and the management is really supportive.

I recommend this place to anyone who is hungry for money and is willing to give up their free time to make this happen.

You learn a lot and there are top notch perks included.
Awesome Work place and Fun environment
Senior Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC22 November 2018
- I talk to numerous of clients all day about there online application for one of our products we offer here at Canada Drives. Offer them some program that is going to help them with there finances and educate them about there credit.
-I learned a lot of from my clients on how to handle my own finance right as well, not only teaching them how to manage there finance and credit but also how to handle mine. Learn lots about credit that I've never known before in detail.
-Management is great here,they're teach you different skills and tactics on how to do you your job better. They're always there for you when you really need help when times are very hard, whether you have problems outside or inside work they're are always there to support.
-Work culture is awesome, Everyone is young and outgoing and hungry for money. One of the best part of my job is being able to work with people around my age and have a really good bond. Everyone at Canada Drives grinds and works really hard, longer hours than my old jobs, but it's worth the grind and money, specially when you work with great people it doesn't feel like work at all.
-Hardest part of my job is having to deal with clients that don't understand and have to make them understand.
-I most part i enjoy of about my job is, The people, environment of the work place, and the money is really good. I've never made so much money in my life.
great
loan specialist (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC21 November 2018
would get leads and try to close leads, setting targets daily to reach a goal,follwing up with clients, making sure all documents,banking, was done properly
Productive work place with a fun culture
Senior Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC15 November 2018
- Very friendly and diverse workplace, where all employees are appreciated and rewarded for their hard work.
- The management is supportive and understanding

There is huge opportunities for internal growth of employees.
Amazing Company to Work For.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC30 October 2018
Recently joined the Canada Drives family and it's been such an amazing experience. I'm still learning but I know if I keep at it I will definitely succeed in the company.

Perks are amazing - lunch and breakfast included and on certain days they have special dishes (ex. soups, different salads even a thanksgiving inspired meal).

Benefits are great as well - Dental, Eye, Medical and transit is paid for.

Canada Drives is also in the heart of downtown which makes it easy to have a work life balance IMO.

Overall great company and I'm excited to see where I'm going to be in the company 6 months from now!
Phenomenal Company to Work For.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC25 October 2018
I have been working here for about 6 months now and I actually really enjoy coming to work everyday. The work is fairly easy and rewarding (if you put the time in) and the managers are super supportive. My co-workers make it really fun and the benefits are also amazing.

I really like how enjoyable the work environment is. Not to mention having weekly lunches and unlimited tea and coffee is a huge bonus!

I recommend Canada Drives to anyone who wants to enjoy coming into work every day and building valuable life skills.
Hard work does not go unnoticed. You get what you put in.
Senior Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC22 October 2018
After 2 years at working at Canada Drives, I am now making more money than my brothers who are an Accountant and a Denturist. Prior to working at Canada Drives, I had no sales experience. I was originally looking to apply for the marketing department but there were no openings. At the time, I was just a freelance Videographer. Income wasn't consistent at the time and I wanted something more stable. The beginning was really tough. It took me out of my comfort zone. As long as you are coachable, have a good work ethic and a good attitude, you will advance fast. Hard work does not go unnoticed. Staying later than my shift and coming in earlier separated me from everyone else. You will have to fail many times before you can succeed. That's why there is a high turnover. A lot of people can't take the heat because the majority of the people that start are young. They quit before even giving it a chance. Whenever I had questions or needed training, I would plug into my managers. The management is really great. They are really there for you when you need the help. I can't stress this enough, you need to be coachable and work hard. The hard work will pay off and you will get what you put in. They have my best interest because my success is their success. I have really grown as a person and do not take where I am at in the company for granted. I am extremely grateful for working for the fastest growing company in Canada and am excited to see where it takes me.
Pros
Good Salary, Free Food, Benefits, Culture, Management
Cons
Work, Life, Balance
Phenomenal company
Senior Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC17 October 2018
Canada Drives is an extremely accepting and high energy company with endless opportunities for growth. Hard working employees are constantly getting promotions and offers for positions with higher pay opportunities.

Management is supportive and will always push you towards success, as long as you are willing to put in the effort and show that you are working hard, they will definitely be there for you every step of the way.
Hard work is compensated really well.

Enthusiastic and fun working environment, everyone is super easy to get along with, everyone becomes friends really quickly.
Pros
Free lunch, transportation fees paid, extremely rewarding bonus structure, benefits covered
Cons
Longer hours if you want to excel in the company
Fast paced, challenging but so rewarding
Seniour Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC17 October 2018
I am coming up on my one year at Canada Drives. Within my first four months, I was able to work my way into a 20k salary increase which is not something I have experience so quickly before.

On top of that, they have an uncapped commission plan that allows you to make so much more than I expected.

Aside from a great base and compensation, we have full benefits and free transit which makes it a convenient company to work for.
Breakfast and lunch are always available in the kitchen and since we are located right in coal harbour there are so many places to eat within a 2-minute walk if what's available doesn't tickle your fancy.

Its great to know all my manager and superiors started in an entry level position like me because it shows how obtainable advancement is within the company. The workplace itself is very fun and young, everyone is here to grind and encourages you as you grow. Huge sense of community and constant team events outside of work that allows you to get to know your team even better.

Being in sales obviously it is competitive which can be challenging but hard work is always met with appreciation, bonuses and advancement.

The most enjoyable part aside from the great income would be the people you work with. Being in an office usually is not where I want to spend my time but the people here have grown to be not only colleagues but very good friends of mine.

Overall it is fast, fun, challenging and rewarding
Pros
free lunch, benefits, great compensation, great managers, quick advancement
Cons
longer hours
This job changed my life!
Senior sales executive (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC17 October 2018
5 days after arriving in Canada,I had no idea what I was going to do with my life.

I have 2 kids and carry a financial burden to take care of my family.

I got hired, and slowly moved up in the department. Now I am making over 10 grand a month! This took less than 1 year to achieve.

This company reward hard work with hard cash, and there are no salary cap, meaning if you can make as much as you want.

The bosses are great and they value their employees.

By the way, they also have free food with 8 different tea bags for all tea lovers!!! <3
Pros
Money, Energy, People
Cons
Lots to learn in the beginning.
Fast learning, high energy company with great work culture.
Customer Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC17 October 2018
I've been working at Canada Drives for almost 2 years now. I started out as a customer service rep, moved to administration and eventually a manager. There is a lot of room to grow here, as long as you put the time in and show that you are interested in moving up in the company. The best part about working here is the workplace culture - the CEO's makes it fun to work here. Breakfast and lunch is included and your monthly transit is covered. There's tons of team outings and prizes to be won during Christmas/Halloween. I definitely recommend this place to anybody who wants to learn how to succeed as an individual, they give you the tools and show you how to apply yourself to get ahead.
Pros
Work place environment, lunch and breakfast, transit, in the heart of downtown, amazing managers/ceo's.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Canada Drives. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2