There is no formal company culture at Canada Computers. They operate on a principle of fear, fear of loosing your job; say anything negative allowed or to anyone & you can find your self looking for a new job...
I guess it truly depends on a lot of things, obviously it's easier if you're liked and make an effort to become well acquainted with people. My experience is great the group of dudes that I work with are chill and funny. I like some more then others but I make the effort to talk to everyone and have fun. The stores are very profit driven and makes you feel a little under pressure but some of management are really easy to talk with and they are fairly accommodating (with enough notice). again this is just my personal experience so you may take it with a grain of salt but if you can become active and engaged you'll see that this place is a whole heck of a lot better then working in other "Tech" Stores!
More work less pay.
It Help employees discover their calling. Turn everyday work into meaningful work life benefit and business goal
At my location, it's pretty laid back, there are a lot of people who work really hard, but like any job there are a few who don't do much. However, as long as you make an effort, you will fit in, and it's pretty easy once you get into the swing of things.
Culture at Canada Computers is very relaxed and accommodating with a very good team of people that help each other when needed.
Worst company culture i have seen, thy don't have one
- If you were to leave Canada Computers, what would be the reason?6 people answered
- Will Canada Computers heir someone with a post secondary degree for a store position?4 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Canada Computers?4 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Canada Computers?4 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Canada Computers about how to improve the company?3 people answered
- Does Canada Computers require background check?3 people answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Canada Computers?2 people answered
- What is the dress code at Canada Computers?2 people answered
- What is Canada Computers sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?2 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Canada Computers?2 people answered