Worst owners ever. They ran on luck and luck is starting to go out. Almost everyone gets fired at about the one year mark no matter what your position and title
Negative top management.
Life is a journey, changing of location is part of good life, to me I will achieve more knowledge, my experience + my idea + the company training can make me valuable for Canada and for ever
Haven't worked their if I did I would just get some experience if no pay increase I would quit
Got bored of retail.
I wouldn't leave. Ever. I love computer technology.
- What is the company culture at Canada Computers?7 people answered
- Will Canada Computers heir someone with a post secondary degree for a store position?4 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Canada Computers?4 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Canada Computers?4 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Canada Computers about how to improve the company?3 people answered
- Does Canada Computers require background check?3 people answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Canada Computers?2 people answered
- What is the dress code at Canada Computers?2 people answered
- What is Canada Computers sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?2 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Canada Computers?2 people answered