Canada's Wonderland

Canada's Wonderland Employee Reviews

Canada939 reviews
Workers must be punctual and hard working. If the tasks are completed, the job feels enjoyable and builds sense of team work. There are many advantages to start there, as one can create a network by meeting a lot of new people and better themselves with the tremendous experience gained.
Pros
Free entry in park
Cons
Canada's Wonderland was a fun and exhilarating place to work. Many benefits included discount food and beverages, Discount tickets for special holidays (Haunt, Winter Wonderland). Also friendly staff and management.
It was fun to work in wonderland but it is stressful sometimes and it is fast-paced working culture. The best part is they don't recommend one has to be experienced.
have not yet started to work there although I can tell wonderland is a great place and community. very fun and joyous people. can't wait to be apart of the it.
Was a harsh weather conditions but good place to work at. Had a good amount of people working there with cheap lunches and pizza parties if we did a goal we had set.
the environment was hectic but fun. co workers were great. made some lifelong friends. it was a fast paced work place. it gets very hectic and busy during the day. the best shifts are at night.
Honestly I can’t say all bad things about working at Splash... I mean I did have some bad experiences (management is the worst! not understanding at all and very unprofessional!) but I also had so many amazing memories! I made so many lifelong friends that are honestly just so amazing and fun to be around. My supervisors and team leads were all amazing I have no complaints with them, only management. You make lots of money while there because of the insane hours you work (full time LGs work about 50+hours a week if they sign an extended hours agreement.)
- The management can sometimes be uncertain about a task, such as how and when they want it completed.
- During the summer, most days are busy from the start. Most retail locations have a constant flow of guests from open-close.

- Best part of the job by far, is your team. During my tenure, I developed many friendships with my coworkers that made it much easier to go through a day of work.
We visited Canada’s Wonderland with a group of 10, ages 12-70. Everyone has a great day!! The grandparents would have liked a little more shade in the July heat but that was our only complaint. Great rides, clean and plenty of food choices.
Best first job anyone can acquire. The work environment is steady and maintains a positive, fun community to build great relations with workers. You receive reasonable shifts and always have something to do.
There were long hours and on your feet all day. Have to interact with angry and unhappy customers on a daily basis. I learned interpersonal skills and able to collaborate as a team to get the job done faster.
It’s pretty fun. You meet new people everyday, time flies because ur having fun. Managers are nice and friendly. I worked during Halloween season so it was pretty cold working outside, so just dress warm but other then that, if you work there in the summer you’ll have a blast
A typical day of work at Wonderland consists of early morning to late night shifts, with a break every 4 hours. I learned how to properly handle food in a safe manner and interact with customers to make their days. Management was quite off on special occasions when the park wasn't busy, they wouldn't give calls minutes before the starting of your shift. The hardest part of the job was definitely staying hydrated as such a fast paced environment can get quite exhausting.
Pros
Making customers days
Cons
Short breaks
Working in entertainment for multiple seasons was a lot of fun. Entry level work; but a great chance to expand your horizons. Schedule for us was set so that was helpful, although certain weekends where we were needed elsewhere could create long hours
Fun to work here, hectic job, more hours needed, good supervision, safety is good. lower pay in comparison to work. Overall good experience in customer service.
Great experience and made great friends was good job recommend it and good hours I made good money too and good learning experience taught me a lot of new skins with social and physical
Working at Canada's Wonderland is a good work place to work at if you consider working full-time i would highly recommend it. comes with 40mins a break and great co-workers.
Met a lot of new people and learned many new things at workplace. Schedules were fairly made. Flexibility of hours was manageable. Hardest part of job would be handling guest situations or issues. Most enjoyable part was meeting new people and having crew events and activities
you can't really get a more summer-y job than this, the work isn't complicated and you're outdoors all day. Terrible shifts though, most weeks I was working from 4pm-midnight on Friday's and Saturday's and that didn't change much for me throughout the summer.
great first job, amazing people, amazing management, enviroment is great meeting new people and learning new skills among different groups of people. recommend
It was fun working at Canada’s Wonderland:)I have learned new things and this experience has helped in improve my skills:)and management is nice, friendly and helpful!!
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Canada's Wonderland. Our community is ready to answer.