Becuse i am very hardworking boy my father is a poor man i wish to work in canda
I like working at Wonderland becuase its fun, you get to be outside, It doesn't feel like work, everyone is so helpful and friendly. Made me feel excepted. Just overall fun.
I would work at Canada's Wonderland because its fun, the people are very friendly and hard working to be with.
It's not your typical summer job. You're not standing at a cash register or inside all day. You're outdoors, interacting with so many different people and you get crazy amazing hours. And because of all of the long hours, your crew becomes your family. You're also paid for all of your training sessions! It was the best decision I ever made to work at Canada's Wonderland for my first job.
Hours are great
For the amazing hours
- What should you wear to an interview at Canada's Wonderland Splash Works?14 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Canada's Wonderland? What are the steps a…7 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Canada's Wonderland?6 people answered
- Does Canada's Wonderland require background check?6 people answered
- At what age can you start working at Canada's Wonderland?5 people answered
- Can the employee in Canada wonderland bring their own lunch?5 people answered
- What is the company culture at Canada's Wonderland Halloween Haunt?5 people answered
- What are the working hours at Canada's Wonderland?5 people answered
- Is there a night shift for security guards?5 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Canada's Wonderland?5 people answered