Dress nicely (doesn't have to be suit and tie formal, but formal enough)
Your resume and a big smile
Be sure to dress business-casual regardless of the position you're applying for.
A second copy of your resume and cover letter is an asset.
A list of your professional and/or personal references, in case your interviewer asks to view it.
Any other position-specific items (eg. art portfolio if you're applying to be a caricature or face-painting artist).
- What should you wear to an interview at Canada's Wonderland Splash Works?14 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Canada's Wonderland? What are the steps a…7 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Canada's Wonderland?7 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Canada's Wonderland?6 people answered
- Does Canada's Wonderland require background check?6 people answered
- At what age can you start working at Canada's Wonderland?5 people answered
- Can the employee in Canada wonderland bring their own lunch?5 people answered
- What is the company culture at Canada's Wonderland Halloween Haunt?5 people answered
- What are the working hours at Canada's Wonderland?5 people answered
- Is there a night shift for security guards?5 people answered