Depending on the location youre put in, the hours are pretty decent.
When it gets busy be ready to work long hours
44 up to 60 (overtime pay)
The working hours are dependent on the season you work in. I worked during the Haunt season, so I usually worked during the afternoon or night on weekends. My shifts were from 5 hours - 8 hours long.
Long! But the 1hr breaks are great
- What should you wear to an interview at Canada's Wonderland Splash Works?14 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Canada's Wonderland? What are the steps a…7 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Canada's Wonderland?7 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Canada's Wonderland?6 people answered
- Does Canada's Wonderland require background check?6 people answered
- At what age can you start working at Canada's Wonderland?5 people answered
- Can the employee in Canada wonderland bring their own lunch?5 people answered
- What is the company culture at Canada's Wonderland Halloween Haunt?5 people answered
- Is there a night shift for security guards?5 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Canada's Wonderland?5 people answered