Very easy questions that anyone can answer and the questions are more about what type of employee yo would be
They do a phone interview and also a group interview just to get to know you a little bit and see who they are hiring.
Very simple. They ask why you want to work there, a few other questions, and if they like you then you'll move forward to the group interview. The group interview was just a test of how well you work in a team. If you smile a lot, are confident, and use initiative, you're guaranteed to be hired.
Group interview and you usually have two interviewers.
Short but affective
They ask you why you want to work there, how could you contribute to the company and why is cleanslieness and safety important then you move on to a group interview if you make it
- What should you wear to an interview at Canada's Wonderland Splash Works?14 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Canada's Wonderland? What are the steps a…7 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Canada's Wonderland?7 people answered
- Does Canada's Wonderland require background check?6 people answered
- At what age can you start working at Canada's Wonderland?5 people answered
- Can the employee in Canada wonderland bring their own lunch?5 people answered
- What is the company culture at Canada's Wonderland Halloween Haunt?5 people answered
- What are the working hours at Canada's Wonderland?5 people answered
- Is there a night shift for security guards?5 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Canada's Wonderland?5 people answered