Not very long always looking for new staff due to work environment which is not very good.
Interview, Orientation (with presentations on company policies), overall, about 2 week training process.
Just apply n u will get hired. And fired a short time later
Fill out an application at a Destination Center and hand it in with a resume and wait for the Human Resources department to get a hold of you. Come in for an interview and if it goes well, they'll call you in for a 2nd interview, which consists of Orientation. Rock your probation period and you'll do fairly well. If you just go through the motions, daily, they'll treat you like it. You really have to pull your weight there in order to have a good time. I learned a lot there.
- What would you suggest Canad Inns management do to prevent others from leaving?7 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Canad Inns about how to improve the company?5 people answered
- What are the working hours at Canad Inns?4 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Canad Inns?3 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at Canad Inns?3 people answered
- Hold old do u need to be to work as a housekeeper or laundry attended?2 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Canad Inns?2 people answered
- Why would you want to work at CANAD INNS DESTINATION CENTER?2 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Canad Inns?2 people answered
- What's the pay like for banquet serving? Do they get extra pay on top of regular pay (tips, premium …2 people answered