Can-Tech Services
Can-Tech Services Employee Review

Descent culture

16 June 2018
It is not about good or bad agency , it is beyond that .You will lose your dignity if you work through this agency . you will receive no respect, and support at all . I believe government needs to take action for this type of work agencies.
26 January 2017
Same role
Salary and breaks depend on contract. Clients do not pay for lunch breaks. Some contracts require heavy lifting, two person lifting is required. The agency always sends a person to the same place.
Pros
paid 15 min breaks
Cons
lunch not paid
28 February 2018
Same location
The jobs they get you may be great. But the agency workers don't care about you and getting you the best employment, they just care about selling your service to the highest bidder. I lived in scarborough she wanted me to work vaughn regardless of her having jobs in Scarborough. She seemed desperate. At the same time there's another agent getting angry at a client because he didn't quit his previous job yet. They just want to sell your service.
Pros
Immediate work
Cons
Selfish leadership
15 September 2018
Experienced management team, as well as a dedicated recruiters.
I was only assigned in one company and it was productive, the only thing make me sad they cancel your assignment job because of slow down, by the way it happened twice during my stay their for almost 3 months.
Pros
Challenging job
Cons
Temporary job