Can-Tech Services
Can-Tech Services Employee Review

Good Company

4 April 2017
This may be a bit bias as i had only worked their two months, however, my foreman was terrible. I talked to some of the other workers and they said that most are not like him and that he was simply exceptionally bad, but he made coming to work a nightmare. he was very judgy and rude. never encouraged anyone for the work they did, not even the new guys who had never been on a job site before. no matter what you did you were never good enough in his eyes. other than him it was fairly pleasant as the head boss manager was really nice and went out of his way to do things to make everyone else's life easier.
Cons
terrible foreman
Official response from Can-Tech Services
15 September 2017
Can-Tech Services doesn't have an office in Surrey, BC, so we're wondering if this review is about a different company. Either way, sorry to hear that you had a bad experience.
15 September 2018
Experienced management team, as well as a dedicated recruiters.
I was only assigned in one company and it was productive, the only thing make me sad they cancel your assignment job because of slow down, by the way it happened twice during my stay their for almost 3 months.
Pros
Challenging job
Cons
Temporary job
21 August 2018
Great people in the service department but management was taking a the wrong direction to sustain business,Three different plant managers and one new district manager in one year.
Pros
great people at the worker level
Cons
new management does not abide by contracts signed
16 June 2018
It is not about good or bad agency , it is beyond that .You will lose your dignity if you work through this agency . you will receive no respect, and support at all . I believe government needs to take action for this type of work agencies.