Can-Tech Services

Can-Tech Services Employee Reviews

Canada9 reviews
Experienced management team, as well as a dedicated recruiters.
I was only assigned in one company and it was productive, the only thing make me sad they cancel your assignment job because of slow down, by the way it happened twice during my stay their for almost 3 months.
Pros
Challenging job
Cons
Temporary job
company has management issue
Great people in the service department but management was taking a the wrong direction to sustain business,Three different plant managers and one new district manager in one year.
Pros
great people at the worker level
Cons
new management does not abide by contracts signed
Descent culture
It is not about good or bad agency , it is beyond that .You will lose your dignity if you work through this agency . you will receive no respect, and support at all . I believe government needs to take action for this type of work agencies.
Selfish
The jobs they get you may be great. But the agency workers don't care about you and getting you the best employment, they just care about selling your service to the highest bidder. I lived in scarborough she wanted me to work vaughn regardless of her having jobs in Scarborough. She seemed desperate. At the same time there's another agent getting angry at a client because he didn't quit his previous job yet. They just want to sell your service.
Pros
Immediate work
Cons
Selfish leadership
Great Employment Agency
Steady work and great pay. I had never encountered a probalem with any day to day needs. Staff was very helpful and courteous and I learned many new skills
Good people to work with
Very friendly and professional recruiters. Work with dedication and transparency. Ready to accept mistakes and and correct them at both employee and employer ends
Pros
Good pay, Good work-life balancing
Cons
Short term opportunities
Good Company
This may be a bit bias as i had only worked their two months, however, my foreman was terrible. I talked to some of the other workers and they said that most are not like him and that he was simply exceptionally bad, but he made coming to work a nightmare. he was very judgy and rude. never encouraged anyone for the work they did, not even the new guys who had never been on a job site before. no matter what you did you were never good enough in his eyes. other than him it was fairly pleasant as the head boss manager was really nice and went out of his way to do things to make everyone else's life easier.
Cons
terrible foreman
Official response from Can-Tech Services
15 September 2017
Can-Tech Services doesn't have an office in Surrey, BC, so we're wondering if this review is about a different company. Either way, sorry to hear that you had a bad experience.
agency
Salary and breaks depend on contract. Clients do not pay for lunch breaks. Some contracts require heavy lifting, two person lifting is required. The agency always sends a person to the same place.
Pros
paid 15 min breaks
Cons
lunch not paid
This is a good place to work. The people here are very nice and have great attitudes. It is a professional environment which makes it easy to go to work everyday.