Campus Support

Campus Support Employee Reviews

Canada7 reviews
I have never worked anywhere that encouraged competition within the company so much. Nobody is there to help you and there is no training provided. Management is inexperienced to say the least.
Pros
extended insurance
Cons
do not recognize good employees
10 December 2019
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are truly sorry that your time at Campus Support did not meet your expectations and we would like to learn more about your experience. Please email us at hrteam@campus-support.ca so we can review improvement opportunities.

Our goal is to ensure Campus Support continues to be a great place to work for our employees. We appreciate your suggestions and feedback!
Management is great, everyone is supportive. The workplace culture is exceptional. Most enjoyable part is the work you do and the team that you work with.
The current IT director and VP of the company are not concerned with employee retention. Watch your back and don't ever let your guard down. No matter how hard you will work, do not expect that your will be acknowledged for a job well done. Terminations happen continually. Revolving door employer that only concerns themselves with profit. For an education company it conducts itself with no regard for the quality of the student experience and or staff retention.
it is more survivor Island than workplace, cost cutting was the goal and removal of all reasonably paid staff that knew what they were doing. The new team is chaotic and unorganised. Total lack of leadership knowledge of the environment they support.
Campus Support services 40 locations across Canada include Vancouver Career College, CDI, VCAD and Reeves.

Visual College of Art and Design (VCAD) provides accessible, innovative, and industry-driven education and training that serves the needs of our local communities by preparing graduates for rewarding careers in the art and design.
Pros
discounted tuition for family
Cons
no parking
10 December 2019
Thank you for the review and for the feedback! We hope you have enjoyed working with us at Campus Support!
The company has a lot of opportunities to grow, however, the lack of management, organization and communication, which makes the job there be a real challenge.
Pros
None.
Cons
Low salary, lack of communication.
10 December 2019

There is no structure within this company.

This and all its parents and subsidiary's.

No guidance, low salary, weak management. Everything is kept internal.

You really don't know what job you're actually doing.

Stay away, make the smart decision.
Pros
Cons
Long hours, no guidance.
10 December 2019

Sub par management and bosses who are not only in disagreement with your views but with each other as well.The management does not recognise talented individuals and has lost over six team members in the last one year alone. Work culture is not conducive to growth and progress.
Pros
Cons
Depoorable work culture, low pay as compared to industry standards