12 hours in the summer and 8 every other time of the year
Full time during April, July, and August. Part time in May and June. There are opportunities to pick up coworkers's shifts. It's 9-5, depending on when the work is done. They are usually lenient about leaving early.
It varies. As a CSR, you will be doing shift work including weekends. Be ready to do longer hours if you are a manager when the student seasons hits.
As a manager you are provided a cell phone and expected to be available for emergencies. Given the nature of the work, you can expect to get calls at all hours of the night.
Typically, when you start at a Manager in Training, you will be required to work shift work, including weekends.
- Why would you want to work at Campus Living Centres?4 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Campus Living Centres?3 people answered
- If you were to leave Campus Living Centres, what would be the reason?3 people answered
- Does Campus Living Centres allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?2 people answered
- I am curious what the starting rate of pay is for the campus CSR position. Thank you2 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Campus Living Centres?One person answered
- What is the dress code at Campus Living Centres?One person answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Campus Living Centres?One person answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Campus Living Centres?One person answered