Campus Crew Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
First Job
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON8 June 2017
It was a very uneasy place to work, lots of drama and tension between the managers. didn't feel welcomed while working within this place. Also was a good learning and stepping place for myself though
Productive, Fun Loving and Energetic Work Environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Port Carling, ON , Brantford, ON, Hamilton, ON28 April 2017
I love Campus Crew. From the workplace: selling, store setup,amazing staff and customer service to Head Office Staff Communication. I love ever minute I spend at Campus Crew.......and $$ Spend $$ at Campus Crew! Let's face it, you can't beat the amazing Quality, Comfort and Style of Campus Crew. The fleece is amazing and the In House Embroideries created are one of a kind! The Product LASTS!!!!! Wash after wash, I've got a closet full of item I bought years ago still in mint condition. (Which I also hear from Customer everyday!!!) I live in my Campus Crew and recommend working or shopping at this store to anyone!!
Pros
Greatest overall place to work
Cons
Slow periods
Good part time work!
Seasonal Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON19 April 2017
Overall, this was a good place to work for the few months that I did. Lovely coworkers, and great location. Despite being slow at many times, there was always something to be done.
awsome
Assistant Manager/ Seasonal (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON18 January 2017
great environment
it was a fun place to work
good management team and head office team
would return if the opportunity arised
Pros
management
Cons
mall hours
Unprofessional Company
Key Holder (Former Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON16 January 2017
I worked at Campus Crew for 3 years, and we all unexpectedly lost our jobs, as did many other stores. The company was very secretive and bad with communication. I felt disposable no matter how hard I worked or what I sacrificed. I would not recommend anyone to work for Campus Crew until they improve their employee care, and management style.
Disorganized but friendly
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON24 May 2016
I felt that while I was working I was never told a specific task that needed to be completed. Management was quite confusing and disorganized as well. Shifts were inconsistent and hours shifts were very short.
Pros
Fun team
Cons
Management was disorganized
Productive and Great Work Environment
Sales Associate (Part-time) (Current Employee) –  London, ON12 March 2016
Busy season for us is September - January, so there's almost never a minuet to slow down but after that it slows down a bit.

I really like my co-workers and managers, they are all very understand people to work with and very supportive. There isn't much advancement opportunity in the company unless you are able to work full time or re-locate.

Hardest part of the job would be the slow period when there's nothing to do but management expects you to be productive or still make sales goals. The most enjoyable would be the relaxed work atmosphere.
Interesting
Key Holder/Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Brantford, ON20 December 2015
Campus Crew is a small business with small business values. management isn't one of their strengths and employees are not one of their priorities.
Co-workers are united!
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Burlington, ON12 November 2015
The working environment at Campus Crew is comfortable and enjoyable! The store is usually in great looking condition and the staff are very welcoming and friendly. Team work is very important and everyone there works together very well. The store is managed extremely well, and everyone is encouraged to do their best. Sometimes there is low traffic volume but the hard working sales associates make up for it.
Pros
Friendly staff, comfortable working environment
Cons
low traffic
Productive and fun environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Georgetown, ON29 November 2013
Typical day:
On the floor sales/customer service
Cashier
Maintenance of store

Good management
Fun co-workers

Hardest part of job was getting there sometimes, walking to work in the rain.

Most enjoyable part of job was dealing with the customers, helping people pick out outfit. Also, working with all the other staff there.
Pros
Reasonable wage for student. Received discounts on clothes
Cons
Spent a lot of my pay check on the discounted clothes
Beautiful stores
Stock and Sales  (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON5 June 2013
Great staff, great store appearance. very clean place and awesome customers.
Pros
In the mall
Cons
stores are smaller
It is what it is
Retail Manager (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON17 December 2012
I dont think this company even exists anymore. A typical day at work would be like any retail job. Open the store, sell - sell - sell, so paper work, close the store.
Pros
i was the boss. :)
Cons
retail hours