Campbell Company of Canada Employee Review

View all Campbell Company of Canada reviews

An excellent company that values its employees and community
HR Payroll Process & Controls Specialist (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON16 October 2012
A fast paced work environment with tight deadlines.
I enjoyed participating in various seminars and training sessions to update and maintain current skills and knowledge of legislative changes affecting the payroll and Human Resources department.
Enjoyed working independently or with a team on tasks including various performance objectives and projects.
Hardest part of the job would be the month end tight deadline. Relying on personal goals and execution but also other key players that would contribute to the month end process. Often had to push others to meet the deadline. Missing or incorrect accounting information on some of the paperwork to be processed.
Pros
opportunity to develop on a professional and personal level

Other Campbell Company of Canada Employee Reviews

I am experienced Network Engineer
Senior Network and Telcom Analyst (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON18 April 2018
I work in environments that are fast paced, I like to diagnose issues from network at every corner in the infrastructure from fiber optics to Ethernet cable. I work efficiently and I tutor the junior techs to learn my expertise.
Good Company
Filling Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 February 2018
Every thing good comes to an end. Unfortunately the production side of this company is closing, moving everything in the United States. Given me nice experience.