Campaign Support Ltd

Campaign Support Ltd Employee Reviews

Canada35 reviews
This was a work from home position. Contacted individuals all over Ontario for the 2018 Provincial Election. I personally never followed politics but doing this contract taught me alot about the subject.
I would recommend as a part time or second job. The hours vary. I would not recommend for primary earnings. Great for a student or stay at home parent.
Nice job i liked working for them they were pleasant to work for. Task was repetitive n boring but i still liked working for them because i like tasks that arw like that.
This type of work from home is easy ' too be brutally honest I watched sports ' and movies while reading script and filling out survey .. super repetitive but what job isnt .. so to I'll a void in my work schedule it was a God send ' worked from cottage during Federal election was perfect fit and really easy.
I liked working for this company up until the other day. They emailed me 30minutes before a shift that we were working 6-9pm EST then an hour into the shift we were told we were working 6-11pm EST. This is a very big problem as most people will make plans when they get a email that states your shift was shortened then you find out they made it longer than the email time. I confronted management about this and they terminated my employment for doing so.
I love this job very interesting. pay is good .No stress. Management is thoughtful and helpful.
Work from home. Great Schedule options. Nice people to work with.
Pros
Work from home. Schedule flexibly
They can go 3+ weeks without a project and expect their employees to deal with it. Little to no communication during those dry spells, the most ridiculous company I’ve ever worked for.
Cons
No work
As long as you have strong communication skills and don't mind the occasional rude person on the other end of the line, then I highly recommend checking this place out! I've been with the company now for close to 9 years and if your willing to dedicate yourself and put the work in then they will keep you busy as they can with available projects.

The system set up is super easy to use and the scripts are always readily available with each call. We do experience a lot of hang up's and the scripts can get repetitive sometimes when we are calling large areas but they are easy to follow and complete.
Pros
Flexible shifts, Helpful staff
Cons
lots of hang ups, repetitive scripts
24 June 2019
Thank you for the feedback! We do appreciate your loyalty and hope we can continue working together for many years to come.
Overall it's an easy job. You read the script and select the caller's answers. The supervisors are really nice, the hours aren't great but I guess it picks up around election time. Training is streamlined and they'll work with you one on one if you need more help. They pay is pretty good for a work at home job. You're able to take your breaks when you want instead of being told, they're pretty flexible on how much of the allotted time you take and when. I just started not too long ago so we'll see how it goes now that work is picking up.
Pros
Work from Home, Nice Supervisors, Choose your own schedule
Cons
Rude Callers, Hours Change, No Work Sometimes
24 June 2019
Thank you for your feedback. We do like to give agents the flexibility to take their breaks when it is most convenient for them. You can't always predict when you will need a snack or a drink.
I felt obligated to warn people that there is rarely any hours with this company; I am shocked and wondering why they keep posting ads when there is literally no work. I have been with them for many months and only had like 1 shift so far lol. I would recommend this for people who are retired or someone with an extremely flexible schedule who just wants to do this as a side hobby and will not need to rely on the money from this job. Because they will literally cancel your shift 1 hour before its supposed to start, so you cannot rely on it.

It is nice to get to work from home though and it is very easy work for the pay.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
No training, not enough shifts available, hard to reach management, rude clients
You're not focused on sales, making outbound calls to people.
Job can be really boring as its the same script over and over.

average 8HR shift your making a total of 200-300+ Calls that typically don't last too long.

Good Management.

Amazing Supervisors
Pros
Pick your hours, easy, from home
Cons
Contractual, Boring
Went months without work and eventually had to quit. Hours are also long and employees are not allowed to take a break exceeding 15 minutes without informing a manager. Flexible, as you get to choose which days you want to work and it's great being able to work from home.
Pros
Getting to work from home
Cons
Long hours, short breaks. Months without any work.
19 June 2019
We do ask all employees to let their supervisor know if they are going to be away from their station longer than 15 minutes, but we do not restrict employees to breaks shorter than 15 minutes. Nor do we even require employees to ask permission for their breaks, only to let their supervisor know they will be away for a longer break.
A typical day at work for a call center agent would be receiving around 80 calls an hour, constantly talking to people while staying positive and bias. The job itself was quite interesting, while helping me gain experience in the costumer service department.
Pros
Worked from home.
Cons
networks errors occurring from the vcc agent that was used.
19 June 2019
We value and appreciate your feedback! It's great you found the job interesting and you gained valuable experience.
The working from home and picking your own weekly schedule is a bonus. However, hours change without notice and we have currently been on a 2 week break for 2 months. The work is ok the responses to your telephoning is a mixed bag with some being very rude. If hours reliable would be a good full time job.
Pros
Pick own hours, work from home
Cons
No hours for long stretches, verbally abusive customers
Worked for them, did political surveys for a while. About 6 hours a day 4 days a week. The supervisors would start shifts a lot later than expected and randomly slash the amount of hours you got to work. This is easier than factory work but near the level monotony. Drives you crazy the first few days but gets slightly easier after that.
Pros
Working from your own home
Cons
Boring as heck, Getting told off at random, unprofessional management
Pretty much Doug surveys for the election. First day on the job zero training you just kinda start doing surveys. It’s really easy to do, but it’s very boring an repetitive.

I’ve had to email supervisors for the system being down and no reply from them.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Lack of hours
called people on the phone and did surveys on various topics but mainly agriculture and political. The management was good and always willing to help if needed
Pros
work from home
Cons
had to work evenings
Projects and hours vary making this a very interesting company to work for. Training is excellent and the manager and supervisors are readily available if you need help. Working from home is very convenient and I really enjoyed working for Campaign Research. My job was terminated due to recent legislative changes as well as other financial pressures.
Pros
Working from home is very convenient and the projects are interesting
Cons
Reading from a script is repetitive and projects can be cancelled on short notice.
Paid hourly with all applicable taxes and deductions.
Easy to navigate their online applications to complete the work.

Self-scheduling within their prescribed shift parameters is a positive, however the shifts you commit to are sometimes cancelled with little notice, and occasionally entire weeks go by with no opportunity to work at all.

Pros
Interesting job, work-at-home, get to interact with a variety of people with no online selling required.
Cons
Sporadic and unpredictable scheduling means it cannot be used as a stand-alone job, and also makes it difficult to schedule additional more stable work schedules to fill in the gaps.
It is a very good company to work for. They are very friendly, patient staff. Very good supervisors and trainers, that are easy going and beyond helpful. However the hours SUCK !
Very very very few hours !
Cons
barely any hours
19 June 2019
Thank you for your positive feedback! We are so glad you had a nice experience with the staff.
There were only 5 hours a day to work starting from 4 ending at 9 each day with 1 break. the job was very straight forward and easy to do which made it very relaxing and easy to do on a daily basis.