Campaign Jobs Employee Reviews

Fantastic Organization!
National Training Specialist (Current Employee) –  Washington, DC23 October 2017
The thing I love about working for Campaign Jobs is that it is a work environment that allows people to thrive and succeed in their role. There is great training and development program that enables people to move up quickly in the organization and take on more tasks and responsibilities. The job always has new and exciting challenges that builds on my skillsets and makes the day to day work very enjoyable. There is a phenomenally positive and dedicated team that works at Campaign Jobs, that is always willing to help. I truly enjoy working for the organization.
Great Friends and Great Opportunities
Outreach Campaigner (Former Employee) –  New York, NY18 October 2017
It was a fantastic work culture in the office - I met a ton of friends and looked forward to going to work every day. On top of that, the training and support were fantastic... I learned so many skills that not only made me successful in my role but that I will also be carrying with me throughout life. The career opportunities were also a huge benefit and I'm very grateful for my time there.
Pros
Career opportunities, Training and support, Full Benefits, Great starting wage with bonus, Rewarding work
Cons
Sometimes long hours
Fast paced campaign environment
Senior Manager (Current Employee) –  Washington, DC18 October 2017
Campaign Jobs is a fast paced work environment where you work hard to protect the environment, human rights, and fight for social, racial, and economic justice.
Pros
Dynamic, always learning, working on great causes.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Campaign Jobs. Our community is ready to answer.