Camp Summit Employee Reviews

3.6Pay & Benefits
3.8Job Security & Advancement
This place is amazing!
Outdoor Educator and Arts and Crafts Director (Former Employee) –  Squamish, BC28 October 2013
This place is outstanding. The things it stands for are unbelievable and to be able to know that in a few hours you can make such a difference in a childs life..
The days were long but worth every second of every hour.
I learned so much about myself, leadership, communication and program area skills. Management is amazing, understanding and like no other I have ever dealt with. These people are amazing people!
My co workers were outgoing, hardworking and kept up to the long days finishing a week as hard as they started and finishing at the end of 3 seasons or 6 months no different then the first day. The level of enthusiasm is outstanding.
The hardest part of the job, did not have anything to do with the job directly, yes the days were long and the work could be hard and it rained a lot, but again its worth every second when you see the change and the difference you can make with people. The hardest part was being away from home., away from my family. But I wouldnt give it up or change it for anything.
Every day was enjoyable and like nothing I have ever experienced. Summit has changed me, and for the better.