Camp Oochigeas

Camp Oochigeas Employee Reviews

As a Leader-In-Training, I had the amazing opportunity to shadow camp counselors (who donate their time) and witness the magic they make possible to change the life of a child with cancer. They bring to children much-needed fun and joy during a stressful time, and a community of friends who understand the immense hardships of living with cancer. I gained so much valuable and applicable experience and skills for jobs working with children, and I also had the time of my life!
I worked here for one summer as a volunteer in the office. Very nice people to work with ... made me feel welcomed. This is a wonderful cause and needs to be supported.
its is a very good place the people are very nice to be around with and i would do it again.never had any issue with them one of my best time was volunteering their.
was able to volunteer through my sister who is a camp ooch goer. Very rewarding experience to help raise money for a camp that many cancer patients and survivors can call home
Pros
rrewarding
I worked with this company and the staff there are great. The CEO is such an amazing Guy, who genuinely cares about what the organization does. The rest of the staff are welcoming and compassionate to the children and the families that come through the organization
∞ Worked with a special demographic of youth from 4 – 18 years of age in a recreational and educational environment within which safety and team building were paramount concerns ∞ Responsible for intentional activity planning, participant safety, debriefs, inventory of equipment, potential accident reports and season end reports as well as assisting volunteer community in various aspects of camp life and program planning (summer position)
Pros
Live on site - Collaborative - Adventurous
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Camp Oochigeas?
  1. Employee reviews