Camp Misquah Employee Reviews

3.8Pay & Benefits
4.4Job Security & Advancement
its was really fun making new friend and learn about outdoors fun and life
Camp Counselor (Former Employee) –  Quebec22 May 2018
i was amazing and helping people of different ages and groups that need special needs and I though me how to be humble and love others the way you love yourself
Great place to work!
Camp Counsellor (Former Employee) –  Gracefield, QC7 May 2018
Worked at Camp Misquah for a few summers. Such a great place to spend your summer, and makes you feel great about yourself when you work there. There are a variety of different positions that they hire for, so there's something for everyone as long as you don't mind being outside for long hours at a time.
I learned a lot of great skills at Misquah and met some really great people as well. Everyone is very nice, which makes the job even more enjoyable.
Great first job for people looking for work experience. Truly where memories are made.
Pros
Fun job, great people, great experience
Cons
Hard work but very rewarding
Counselor (Former Employee) –  Québec Province15 April 2018
So much fun to work here. Great staff. Awesome campers. It was really hard work though - you are "on" pretty much 24/7. You work for the great experience - not the money.
A day in the life of camp
Business Director (Current Employee) –  Gracefield, QC9 February 2016
Camp Misquah is an overnight camp located in Gracefield, Quebec for intellectually disabled kids and adults. As the business director, I learned to use my business acumen to help foster a typical camp experience.