Camp Amy Molson Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Learning experience, fun
Sports Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Grenville, QC1 April 2017
Working here you learn a lot! I'm great fun to have worked hear it made me a very hard worker, and taught me how to stay clam in what could be some very stressful situations.
Pros
Free food when working, plus good discounts everywhere
Cons
Under staffed
It was a fun work place
Summer Camp Counsellor (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC27 February 2017
It was fun to work with all different people and learn communication skills, leadership.Also learned how to work in a team and as a individual.
Great Job to Develop Life-Skills
Camp Director (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC9 January 2017
I've worked here for 12 years and I haven't stopped learning yet. I've had a number of different jobs and I've enjoyed doing each and every one of them.

I would recommend this job to anyone who is a hard worker, cares about children and is interested in developing their skills while giving back to a deserving community.
A memorable Experience...
Councillor (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC24 September 2016
Working at Camp Amy Molson isn't an easy job, nor is it too tasking. If you have a passion for working with children, you have a knack for following schedules, your patience level is impressive and you are an understanding individual then CAM is the right place for you. CAM is a place that welcomes all with open arms, its a place that children from all types of backgrounds can go and have a unforgettable summer. Where the working Staff can create memories and find a sense of peace that you couldn't find in the city no matter how hard you try. And if you determined to make the kids have a great time, are willing to sacrifice some much needed sleep and a few portions of meals just to see the smile on their faces at the end of each night then CAM is the place for you.
Pros
Experience, unforgettable memories, new lasting friendships, a fun, understanding, easy-going boss, and a new perspective of life.
Cons
Low sallery
Quite an experience
Camp counselor (Former Employee) –  Grenville, Quebec28 September 2014
A typical day at Camp Amy Molson includes a lot of running around although it is very enjoyable to be around children whom you really grow attached to by the end of the summer. Some of the campers may even look at you as more of an older sibling.