CAMBRIDGE MILL Employee Review

View all CAMBRIDGE MILL reviews

Extremely Disappointing Place to Work
Events Staff (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON5 July 2017
When I interviewed for a job at Cambridge Mill, it was presented to me as a dream opportunity. There was mention of advancement opportunities with a growing company. I was excited to start, but soon realized I had been oversold. There was no mention of certain qualifications and experiences that would be beneficial to the job, which were experiences I did not have. Certain management members were extremely disrespectful, not understanding, and far from compassionate. I received many talking-to's in regard to my "poor performance" and was demoted from my job title. I was promised that if I showed "significant improvement" that I would be brought back up to my job title. I quit immediately, and received a response 10 days later from management acknowledging that I was leaving, which appeared not to phase them at all. I would definitely think twice about any job opportunity here, and make sure you ask EVERY question you may have in the beginning stages.

Other CAMBRIDGE MILL Employee Reviews

General manager is a nightmare
Host (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON21 May 2019
General manager is extremely unapproachable, and frankly quite creepy. So if you have any questions or concerns....be prepared to keep them to yourself.
Pros
Friendly staff
Cons
Alex
Scared to go into work
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON13 May 2019
Every time I had a shift at the Cambridge Mill it would give me anxiety because there was a high likely-hood that management would get upset with you. The general manager was unapproachable and would talk inappropriately about guests and other employees.