CAMBRIAN CREDIT UNION

CAMBRIAN CREDIT UNION Employee Review

View all CAMBRIAN CREDIT UNION reviews

Great employer!
FSO (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB5 February 2019
I have been really impressed by the entire company. They really do put employees first and it shows by all of the program and events they have in place. They have a lot of long tenured employees which shows that they have low turnover. Lots of programs to further develop my career. My manager even sat down with me to create a career path.
The CEO is amazing. He knows everyone by name!!
Pros
Great benefits, opportunities to learn, career path, volunteering, holiday parties, service award ceremony, perks and gifts
Cons
Sometimes working on saturdays

Other CAMBRIAN CREDIT UNION Employee Reviews

Great starting job for anyone looking to get into Banking
Senior Member Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB1 January 2020
Compared to many other financial institutions, I believe Cambrain is one of the best to work at. Almost every branch has a very open and welcome feeling. Employees are quite friendly. Salary and benefits are great. Pension plan is one of the best even compared to a government job. Training is very helpful. Employees often get the chance to participate at fun events and Jets games as incentives.
Fast paced and competitive work environment.
Financial Services Officer (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB29 November 2019
Cambrian is a good place to work, they provide a decent salary, good benefits and satisfactory time off. I would recommend working here, the hours are great and the staff is wonderful.
Official response from CAMBRIAN CREDIT UNION
4 December 2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback.
We take pride knowing our employees recommend their place of work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CAMBRIAN CREDIT UNION. Our community is ready to answer.

CAMBRIAN CREDIT UNION Reviews by Location