CAMBRIAN CREDIT UNION

CAMBRIAN CREDIT UNION Employee Review

View all CAMBRIAN CREDIT UNION reviews

Fast paced and competitive work environment.
Financial Services Officer (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB29 November 2019
Cambrian is a good place to work, they provide a decent salary, good benefits and satisfactory time off. I would recommend working here, the hours are great and the staff is wonderful.
Official response from CAMBRIAN CREDIT UNION
4 December 2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback.
We take pride knowing our employees recommend their place of work.

Other CAMBRIAN CREDIT UNION Employee Reviews

Great starting job for anyone looking to get into Banking
Senior Member Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB1 January 2020
Compared to many other financial institutions, I believe Cambrain is one of the best to work at. Almost every branch has a very open and welcome feeling. Employees are quite friendly. Salary and benefits are great. Pension plan is one of the best even compared to a government job. Training is very helpful. Employees often get the chance to participate at fun events and Jets games as incentives.
Great experience for gaining banking experience
Member Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB6 September 2019
Overall a solid entry level start to any one looking to build a career in banking. Great people at the branches that really take care of their members.
Official response from CAMBRIAN CREDIT UNION
9 September 2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback on your experience as a Cambrian employee. It’s important to us that we provide our branch staff with the opportunity to gain experience in the financial services industry, and that staff receive the training needed to provide our members with an excellent customer service experience.
Good luck in your future endeavors.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CAMBRIAN CREDIT UNION. Our community is ready to answer.

CAMBRIAN CREDIT UNION Reviews by Location