CAMBRIAN CREDIT UNION

CAMBRIAN CREDIT UNION Employee Review

View all CAMBRIAN CREDIT UNION reviews

Csr
CSR (former employee) (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB29 July 2019
I started in the retail section (branch) then moved to virtual banking. My training was well done in the retail section. My branch supervisor was amazing, I really liked her, she was a nice person. I must say they took a chance hiring me for the virtual banking department (Achieva) as I did not have the required "time in" (2 years as opposed to 3 months). Steep learning curve and the supervisors' behavior was erratic at best....you never knew what you were walking into daily. It was difficult to get time off, even for a doctor's appointment. Was going to go back to the retail section but thankfully found another job outside the industry. My co-workers were not the most patient either....miserable middle aged women sticking around for their pensions. Don't know what it's like now...my advice-start in the branch first and get a feel for the organization. I do want to add that the HR department was stellar and very understanding. My experience was that they really do care about their employees and morale. As in any workplace there's always one or two that think they are better, smarter and are afraid of new talent..when people are new give them a chance a don't be so impatient....there's a lot to learn....just sayin...
Official response from CAMBRIAN CREDIT UNION
31 July 2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We were pleased to hear your positive comments about your branch supervisor and our HR department, and ensuring our employees work in a positive, and healthy environment is always a priority at Cambrian. We would like to hear more about your challenges getting time off, so please call us at 204-925-2600 and ask to speak with someone in our HR department. Have a great day.

Other CAMBRIAN CREDIT UNION Employee Reviews

Great starting job for anyone looking to get into Banking
Senior Member Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB1 January 2020
Compared to many other financial institutions, I believe Cambrain is one of the best to work at. Almost every branch has a very open and welcome feeling. Employees are quite friendly. Salary and benefits are great. Pension plan is one of the best even compared to a government job. Training is very helpful. Employees often get the chance to participate at fun events and Jets games as incentives.
Fast paced and competitive work environment.
Financial Services Officer (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB29 November 2019
Cambrian is a good place to work, they provide a decent salary, good benefits and satisfactory time off. I would recommend working here, the hours are great and the staff is wonderful.
Official response from CAMBRIAN CREDIT UNION
4 December 2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback.
We take pride knowing our employees recommend their place of work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CAMBRIAN CREDIT UNION. Our community is ready to answer.

CAMBRIAN CREDIT UNION Reviews by Location