CAMBRIAN CREDIT UNION

CAMBRIAN CREDIT UNION Employee Reviews

Canada9 reviews

Great starting job for anyone looking to get into Banking

Compared to many other financial institutions, I believe Cambrain is one of the best to work at. Almost every branch has a very open and welcome feeling. Employees are quite friendly. Salary and benefits are great. Pension plan is one of the best even compared to a government job. Training is very helpful. Employees often get the chance to participate at fun events and Jets games as incentives.

Fast paced and competitive work environment.

Cambrian is a good place to work, they provide a decent salary, good benefits and satisfactory time off. I would recommend working here, the hours are great and the staff is wonderful.

Official response from CAMBRIAN CREDIT UNION

4 December 2019
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We take pride knowing our employees recommend their place of work.

Great experience for gaining banking experience

Overall a solid entry level start to any one looking to build a career in banking. Great people at the branches that really take care of their members.

Official response from CAMBRIAN CREDIT UNION

9 September 2019
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback on your experience as a Cambrian employee. It’s important to us that we provide our branch staff with the opportunity to gain experience in the financial services industry, and that staff receive the training needed to provide our members with an excellent customer service experience. Good luck in your future endeavors.

Good

I must say it’s a good company. It’s just unfortunate that my manager is suffering from superiority complex. She doesn’t listen to suggestions and always think she’s right. They’re under going modernization but they are still using fax.

Great employer!

I have been really impressed by the entire company. They really do put employees first and it shows by all of the program and events they have in place. They have a lot of long tenured employees which shows that they have low turnover. Lots of programs to further develop my career. My manager even sat down with me to create a career path. The CEO is amazing. He knows everyone by name!!

Pros

Great benefits, opportunities to learn, career path, volunteering, holiday parties, service award ceremony, perks and gifts

Cons

Sometimes working on saturdays

close knit and helpful work environment

Good workplace environment, with numerous perks and incentives in the job. Good network of work employees. Well organised and good communication. Good working hours and salary

Pros

had good work activities to keep employees engaged

Cons

employment was contract based and couldn't stay longer

Decent place to work

Each day was very different. Somedays extremely busy with serving customers other days not much to do. Lots of room to advance in the company when starting as a teller

Great experience

This is a great environment to work at while going to school and gaining experience in the financial industry. The staff is very friendly and the credit union on it's own helps motivate you to gain more knowledge in the work force.

Pros

The best CEO

Cons

lunch schedules

Good Benefits & Team Environment

Business is well established, allows you to be able to advance or learn new jobs within the company. Benefits are good and there is a pension plan for staff to join

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CAMBRIAN CREDIT UNION. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare CAMBRIAN CREDIT UNION with