CAMBRIAN COLLEGE Management reviews

Nice place
CLIENT SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Greater Sudbury, ON10 September 2018
It was a good place to work. Great benefits. I enjoyed helping those who needed it. It could be frustrating at times due to lack of support from upper levels.
Benefits
Cons
Lack of support
Fun to work
kitchen cook (Current Employee) –  Sudbury, ON21 April 2018
The management is fantastic and very positive work environment to work. Treats all the employees equally and during school the management shows great help by providing enough time for studies.
Delivering what I commit
Director of International Student Affairs (Current Employee) –  Greater Sudbury, ON10 February 2018
Delivering what I commit is my strong asset and leadership skill. Doing accurate workforce management with identical approach makes me thrive for more. Being honest with humility is what my faith teaches me. Perseverance and patience pushes me to grow well within workplace and improves my work ethics every second.
Planning and organizing practices and game strategies
Women's Basketball Interim Head Coach (Former Employee) –  Greater Sudbury, ON1 April 2017
A typical day would require developing practice plans according to the opponents we were facing that week. I learned that being in a Varsity atmosphere as a coach requires the development and skill of the sport but it is as important to teach hard work and team work not only on the basketball court but in life as well. Management was great. Atmosphere was great. Hardest part was changing the culture of the team. Most enjoyable part was teaching the game that I love.
Pros
playing basketball
Cons
time consuming
Productive and fun place to work
Web Content Analyst (Former Employee) –  Greater Sudbury, ON18 June 2015
Excellent experience for students
Diverse work culture
Good management and co-workers
Good place to learn and gain skills
Good company with great working atmosphere.
Associate Director for Student Services (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON16 December 2014
I really enjoyed my time at Hanson International Academy. I will miss all of my co-workers, students that I interacted with and provided services too. I learned how to project plan, time manage, be a good leader, conflict management, and provide excellent customer service.
productive
Student Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greater Sudbury, ON10 December 2013
international issues , lockers , admission procedures , communication skills
Positive and upbeat environment, always has tasks for me
Student Office Clerk (Current Employee) –  Greater Sudbury, ON30 April 2013
Post jobs online received from employers and print out and put in job resource binders. Information booths advertising summer jobs and services provided by our office
Learned office skills, organization skills, group skills
management were assertive yet friendly and readily available for assistance
Coworkers are great :) always in a good mood
when students do not get a job they had wanted
helping students fufill their career dreams
A fun, flexible place to work in between classes
Student Proctor (Current Employee) –  Greater Sudbury, ON7 April 2013
A typical day at work would start with checking if there are tests to be proctored, if so lead students towards the designated room and begin the test maintaining student confidentiality. If there are not students, check to see if there are any tests to deliver, and if there is continue to designate mail boxes around the school. Once you are back return to the student proctor room and wait to fill out forms for students to book their tests.

The Glenn Crombie center assists students with disabilities, I have learned that there are different obstacles each student takes while going to school. I am happy to be a part of helping students using the center to aid them in their studies.

Our management are very helpful and enthusiastic workers who are always willing to help when needed. They are clear and firm on their decisions, which are appreciated when working with students writing tests.

There are full time co-workers at the Glenn Crombie Centre as well as fellow student proctors at the center. The center works quite smoothly and the staff is very helpful.

The hardest part of the job would be the number of rules per specific student; however we are given a manual to aid us in an outline per student which is easier to refer to when there is a complication.

Most enjoyable part of the job is being able to work along other students and in between classes. It is a great opportunity at the college.
Pros
flexible with school schedule
Cons
multiple rules per students accommodation