Callia

Callia Employee Reviews

Canada5 reviews
Callia is the Best Tech Startup ever in Winnipeg,MB!
Employees are appreciated at every step with amazing recognitions.

Work culture is amazing here and Work-Life balance is outstanding.

Anyone would love to work here for sure!

Lot of growth opportunities in every field!
Team orientated culture that supports learning and growth in a fast-paced work environment. You'll likely wear multiple hats at some point, allowing you to get outside your comfort zone and grow!

With a healthy balance for life outside of work, you'll have the flexibility to address needs in your personal life if events arise without having to worry about job security - strong understanding management team.
Callia is one of the best Canadian companies you could work for. It's a work environment where you feel respected by leadership and where managers foster and maintain an environment of collectiveness. We often do check-ins, play games, bbqs etc. which has helped to create a fun environment, as well as allows you to get to know your coworkers beyond the job.

I really enjoy the collaborative aspect of the job, as I feel like I'm constantly learning from my coworkers. At Callia you're able to present your own ideas and are often encouraged to offer different perspectives and opinions.

If you're willing to learn, to be challenged, and want to work with some amazing individuals, then Callia is the place for you!
Callia is a vibrant startup where you'll find a diverse workforce with high energy company culture. Strong management helps to develop personal and professional goals. Lots of opportunity to grow with this fast paced startup (new roles and programs). Each role with Callia has high impact on the growth and development of core processes, which is incredibly rewarding! You're not just a number to human resources - your expertise is valuable and has the opportunity to help shape this booming startup company! Each day you can expect support from colleagues and hands on training with the founder. Be prepared to fail fast and learn a lot.
Callia offers a fun atmosphere to work, learn and grow. You won't find yourself looking at the clock or counting down to the weekend.
The open office concept lends itself to dynamic communication. A small team with big ideas, all are courteous and friendly!

Unlike a typical tech start-up, Callia values work-life balance and team bonding.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Callia?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Callia. Our community is ready to answer.
4.8