Call It Spring Employee Reviews

Supportive and challenging company culture
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  GTA, ON15 May 2018
Upper management is very receptive to feedback and always open to discussing your growth plan. The company philosophies are conducive to employee growth and development. As long as you're willing to put in the work and show the results, you will do well! Only drawback is the scheduling "black out periods", but this is common in retail.
Pros
Cons
Schedule
Environment agréable
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON12 May 2018
C'est une bonne équipe de travail, vraiment organisé!
Worst management
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB8 May 2018
I have worked with this company almost 2 years and the management is absolutely terrible. I had the pleasure of working with some amazing individuals but overall would not work at the company. The management continues to focus on gossiping about the staff and does the bare minimum at work while putting the blame on the part-timers and full-timers. The pay is minimum wage but not enough for having to deal with the constant drama you are forced to deal with as an employee.
Pros
cheap shoes
Cons
management, hours, no benefits
Great experience bad management
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  London, ON25 April 2018
Management was awful and uncoordinated. Work hard but don't expect to get rewarded or acknowledged for it. Great and valuable learning experience regarding how to deal with customers.
fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON16 April 2018
loved working with such an energetic staff, whom are willing to work with a schedule that is flexible with my education and person life. something that helped me time management well.
Friendly management but no hours
Seasonal Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB9 April 2018
Management and co-workers were great to work with, had an awesome 50% discount but barely got ANY hours. One time I didn't work for 3 months because they barely gave out any shifts.
Pros
Good discount
Cons
No hours
boring work
Shoe runner (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON30 March 2018
I worked here with a friend but we never got scheduled together. The products are below average for a high price. you get 50% off although I never found myself utilizing this benefit.
Pros
50% off
Cons
boring
great place to make friends, great temwork
Sales Associate/Cashiers (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB26 March 2018
Lack of appropriate management. not enough workers available especially during weekend and holidays. management won't let their workers go on vacation often
Pros
great team collaboration
Cons
not enough workers
journée de travail
Stock boy et Runner (Former Employee) –  Québec City, QC18 March 2018
On essaye de vendre des souliers et quand on ne vend pas, on se le fait dire pas le gérant de manière pas très professionnel.
Pros
rabais sur les souliers
Cons
le reste
too much work for the pay
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON8 March 2018
no cnsistent scheduling, on call everyday also long nights working until way passed closing, sometimes 2-3am in the morning with hardly any extra pay for those hours.
Work Day
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB8 March 2018
I've only worked once a week, and I barely had any shifts and my availability was quiet open. They gave me shifts for the first 3 months, and never gave me a shift afterwards, which kind of is really rude without telling their employees if they would like to keep us or not.
Great Ambiance
Shoe Salesman (Former Employee) –  Laval, QC3 March 2018
The work shifts weren't too long, but you were constantly moving around; selling shoes or cleaning up the back store. The work crew were very nice and everyone got along.
Productive and Enjoyable workplace
Sales Lead (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB22 February 2018
Call It Spring is a great company for students to work for. They provide many opportunities for their employees to advance within the company. Spring taught me excellent communication skills, as well as effective leadership management.

Call It Spring has a very relaxed yet professional atmosphere, making it an enjoyable place to work at.
fun workplace
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Burnaby, BC31 January 2018
Work is fun and very fast pace. Needs better managment and security. Managment should have more experince or a better system on how to better train employees
Pros
great enviornment
Cons
no security
enjoyed
Sales Lead (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK30 January 2018
was a fun workplace and was looked after by the managers. felt like more than an employee and enjoyed working. the pay was low and commission did not exist for my level however.
Pros
people
Cons
long days
Positive Environment
Sales Lead/Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Newmarket, ON23 January 2018
I had a very positive experience working here. The culture is great as you work closely with other team members, and its not a very demanding job. The store level management is great to employees, however in my experience, the upper level management is not fair or loyal to the in store management, and it reflects poorly on the company as a whole.
Fun place to work and good discount
Key Holder/Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Coquitlam, BC3 November 2017
Get 50% off for employee discount, all my coworkers were around my age and i advanced from part-time sales associate to part time key holder pretty quickly
Sales Lead/Manager on Duty (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON12 October 2017
- The company is very well maintained and is run very well. It is a company where you are able to move up quickly if you prove yourself to management.
Good seasonal placement
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON2 October 2017
Very fast-paced, and exhausting at times. Be prepared to be on feet and speed walking for most if not all of the shift. Management and co-workers are friendly.
Fun environemt
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON8 September 2017
Working at Call it Spring was a fun working environment. The staff were very sweet. I wasn't a huge fan of management. They were always very rude and judgemental.